PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Rug

LittleDragonErin
09-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Remember the special cards that were supposed to be released each season that are part of the set that goes with the Mickey TV? Well apparently there's a picture going around of somebody with the Mickey Rug from that set but nobody knows how this player got it. Current word is that it's being given out at WDW but I'm taking that as nothing but a rumor. Anybody who frequents WDW hear anything about this?

bigpapiortiz34
09-02-2007, 11:24 AM
As far as I know, this is just a rumor. Since I was just there on Sunday, and the VMK Booth STILL giving out the Mickey TVs, I doubt they would switch to the rug now. So, not to worry Little, there should be no Mickey Rugs out there :mickey:

chrisb26
09-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I saw a picture of the rug in somebodys room last night. However not sure where they got it from since nobody knew. Alot of people where saying from WDW. However somebody in the thread said that they where at VMK Central yesterday morning and got the TV so not sure.

LittleDragonErin
09-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Okay I just traded for a rug. Everybody is saying they were released in WDW yesterday. I've now seen 3 others with it besides myself.

WDWfanatic742
09-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Figures that you would get a rug so early Erin :D

I honestly didn't like it that much, so unless I stumble across one easily and without much fuss, not in a hurry to get one.

Patricia
09-03-2007, 11:23 PM
A picture of the new rug..

varcity
09-04-2007, 01:08 AM
It doesn't look bad, it actually sort of reminds me of my bed spread. However, rugs are, well, rugs. And no one likes them. Oh well. :mickey:

Randypandy
09-04-2007, 02:08 AM
they look weird . i won't be going to wdw till december and everything will be gone by then.:crying: oh well hopefully by then i can get more christmas stuff this year. i so wanted to get the mickey pumpkin but with wdw not doing quests anymore im going to have to find another way to get stuff.

LittleDragonErin
09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Okay, here is the deal. VMK_Zoom just paid me a visit. He came to retrieve the rug which "should not be in the game." He gave me back what I traded for it of course (and a little extra for the trouble). I asked him how it got in and they think it might have been a bad code. So that's the story. Rugs are now gone again from the game. :/

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Woot woot Mickey Rug! Can't wait to see it! :D Don't be afraid if I start stalking people! You already know my TV obsession..

Chescat
09-06-2007, 02:24 AM
How come when we get bad codes from new cards, we always get the Ace Rug? :cool:

chrisb26
09-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Woot woot Mickey Rug! Can't wait to see it! :D Don't be afraid if I start stalking people! You already know my TV obsession..

I do like the Mickey Rug it is very cool although Doll I don't think you read the post Erin put directly above yours. Unfortunantly nobody will be able to see it in the game right now at least because it was never supposed to have been released yet.

LittleDragonErin
09-06-2007, 11:18 AM
How come when we get bad codes from new cards, we always get the Ace Rug? :cool:

Truly. :P

Ah well, was fun to have it while it lasted. At least I know my trade would have been worth it, had I been able to keep it. Lol!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
I do like the Mickey Rug it is very cool although Doll I don't think you read the post Erin put directly above yours. Unfortunantly nobody will be able to see it in the game right now at least because it was never supposed to have been released yet.

:oops: Oh. I had a feeling that was it :blush:

TinkRocks
09-11-2007, 01:49 PM
I was in WDW over this past weekend, and they were handing out the Mickey TV cards...