PDA

View Full Version : Favor to make a friend happy

mook3y
09-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this. Moderator, please feel free to move it to a more appropriate place.

I have been putting together a surprise vacation to Disneyworld for a good friend. He is disabled and his health is deteriating and I just wanted to do something special for him.

The final thing that I want to do to surprise him is get people from all over to send him postcards wishing him him to have a great trip, to be waiting for him when he gets there.

He arrives on September 21st. (he doesnt even know that he is going yet! ;))

If you would like to help make is trip even more magical, please private message me and I will send you his name and the address to send the post card to.

Thank you so much!

disneydeb
09-01-2007, 10:03 PM
This is a nice thing that you are doing. Good luck with the planning!

:mickey:deb

mook3y
09-02-2007, 11:26 AM
This is a nice thing that you are doing. Good luck with the planning!

:mickey:deb

Thanks Deb!

So far getting a good response!:cloud9:

Thanks all!

mook3y
09-06-2007, 09:48 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that have contacted me for this.:mickey:

I just got off the phone with JJ's parents and we will be telling him on Saturday!:party:

I am so excited. This is totally going to blow him away!!:D

cal5755
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Just out of curiousity, does the room he will be in have a dvd player?? I told my children about your friend and your generosity and dd (8) wants to do something extra special for him... but he will need a dvd player to see. Either way I am going to let her do this special deed and he can watch when he arrives home......

I am wishing him the most fun filled magical vacation!!

mook3y
09-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Just out of curiousity, does the room he will be in have a dvd player?? I told my children about your friend and your generosity and dd (8) wants to do something extra special for him... but he will need a dvd player to see. Either way I am going to let her do this special deed and he can watch when he arrives home......

I am wishing him the most fun filled magical vacation!!

He is staying at POR. So sadly no DVD player. But, I think I can arrange something where he can use one.

That is very sweet of your DD. :D
Thanks again!