PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill & Liberty Tree??? Thoughts???

jonah'smom
09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I have made ADR's for both the Garden Grill & Liberty Tree Character meals for our upcoming December trip. But I am questioning my decision... We have eaten at the Liberty Tree Character meal before, and LOVED it, so it was at the top of our "must eat" list this time. I needed a meal for our night at Epcot and as my DH & DS aren't very "adventurous" diners, I thought Garden Grill would be our best pick. But, will it be too much like Liberty Tree? I'm thinking I should change it to somewhere else that night, just because we will have LTT later in the trip. What are your thoughts?

I've been over the different menus for Epcot TS and this was the only one that DH even thought he might like. So, if we don't eat at GG, we'll probably just do a resort dinner somewhere. We are staying at POFQ, so I have considered Boatwright's....

Mandykay
09-01-2007, 04:59 PM
I really like Garden Grill. It's different enough from LTT to make it worth your while. GG is a rotating restaurant, so you see parts of the Living with the Land ride.
Since you'll be at EPCOT you might want to walk to the Beach Club resort. They've got a great dinner at CAPE MAY BUFFETT---a picky eater's heaven:cloud9: I'd look at their menu to check it out.

LandFan
09-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Garden grill IS pretty different. Their catfish nuggets are fabulous!! It is a neat experience! I would try it.:thumbsup:

jsdt
09-01-2007, 06:27 PM
We loved the Garden Grill. The food is served family style. The adult main courses were all very good and different from other restaurants. I agree with the earlier post that the catfish is really good. The kids courses I believe were chicken fingers and mac-n-cheese (I thought both of those were good to). I would recommend it.

mvelez15
09-01-2007, 06:42 PM
I loved Garden Grill when I went with my family. The catfish was excellent as was the service. We really enjoyed it and try to do it every year.

mac badger
09-02-2007, 08:55 AM
i really like the garden grill, and while it may sound similar to LTT, i dont really think it tastes all that similar. its a fun and tasty restaurant, besides, i think everyone should try every park restaurant at some point (at least, thats my goal)