PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports

noahdove
09-01-2007, 02:45 PM
I will be staying at the All Star Sports next August with 2 children and I want to stay close to the bus pick up and the End Zone food court.
What building do you suggest that we stay in? And what if any, are the cons?
thank you for your help
God bless

BugeyedMuggy
09-01-2007, 02:59 PM
We haven't stayed there in a few years but when we did we liked the Football building 10. It is close to the foodcourt and if you are in your room there is a path to the busses out the back of the building. Otherwise foodcourt to the front of the building to catch the busses. You are also near the main pool and one of the quiet pools but enough away not to have the noise and constant traffic. Have a wonderful vacation :)

Strmchsr
09-01-2007, 04:52 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

Of course, everyone else wants the same thing. If you want to guarantee you're close, pay the small extra price for the preferred building and you'll be in surfing, which is right next to the main building and bus stops. Otherwise, you can request basketball, tennis, football, etc but there's no guarantee. None of the rooms are a bad walk, though. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/assports07.JPG) to see a resort map.

noahdove
09-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks to both of you..I wrote it down and I will request...I'm sure our trip will be a memorable one:mickey:
God bless

mook3y
09-01-2007, 09:46 PM
:welcome:
I am sure you will find out quickly that
:rocks: