PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report August 25-August 31

Dudeman
09-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Hello all just got back from Pop Century. Had a great Time. All parks were crowded but Epcot seemed the least busy and also had more walking space. We enjoyed the Starlight Cafe the most at the Magic Kingdom as there was always a place to sit and we did not have to wait long for food. The worst counter service was at the animal kingdom with only two counter service restauraunt. We waited 45 minutes for food and people were complaining that they waited that long for Mcdonalds fries. This was in Restaurauntsaurus. People were taking our chairs away without even asking. It was crazy there. Ohanas was good and we did not wait long as well as 50's Prime time and Hoop dee Doo. Buses were efficient but very crowded, we usually just waited for the next bus instead of standing. Pop Century was fun never stayed there before, the food court was crowded if you did not eat before 7:00 AM. There was never a wait for Pirates of Carribean, but the longest lines were for Soarin.

Magical Express service was great we got to the airport in enough time and the bus picked us up right on time. We were sad to go. The Orlando airport is great security line moved quick, quick check in with Southwest where in Philly we waited forty minutes to check in. What a difference between the two airports.

:mickey:

MR.MIKE
09-01-2007, 04:12 PM
We enjoyed POP last time we were there and look forward when we can stay again.

Stealing chairs in AK? That sounds crazy..I'm glad we got out of there early:)

I love the Hoop Dee Doo. I used to wonder how people can see it so many times and now i'm one of those people.

I found magical express great too and doesn't that airport security line move fast? It always amazes me.
Thanks for the report!

January-2007
09-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Glad you had a good trip. I can't wait to be there, two more weeks! We're staying at Pop Century too! Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

Dudeman
09-01-2007, 06:21 PM
Thank you for the replies. I could always go to the Hoop De Doo it never seems to get old, and we always end up laughing. The only sad thing that I forgot to mention was not having the tradition of going on spaceship earth and haunted mansion which by the way all the paint is removed and the mansion is basically stripped, and yes the wand is gone on top of spaceship earth, but that is a whole different story. I also did get some animal shaped towels from POP Century mousekeeping which was a nice touch.:mickey:

faline
09-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Sounds like you really enjoyed your trip! Thanks for sharing the highlights with us!

iheartmickey
09-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Thank you for the report! :thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
09-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Glad you had a great trip.

ChipnDaleGal
09-03-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for sharing your trip highlights and glad that you had a good time. :mickey: