PDA

View Full Version : DDP Numbers

Clarabelle Cow
08-31-2007, 11:50 PM
Woohoo! Only 22 more days. Yea...

Our family of six adults and one 2 year old will be at WDW for a total of eight nights beginning Sept 22nd.

If I understand the DDP correctly, we will have a combined total of:
48 CS
48 TS
24 Snacks

Is this right? I'm trying to make sure we have enough TS credits since we have more ADR's for TS restaurants than CS. I think we're going to wind up paying for some TS meals OOP. Just want to be sure....

Thanks guys and gals.

Speedy1998
09-01-2007, 12:49 AM
48 snacks.

but otherwise you were right, althought it is late and I am not sure you should trust my math right now. Anyway you get the same amount of snacks as you do TS and CS.

me...
09-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Isn't it 48 snacks as well since you get 1-snack, 1-cs and 1-ts a day??

pixiesmimi
09-02-2007, 10:37 PM
You get 1 TS, 1 CS, and 1 snack per person per night you stay. You can use them any way you want in any combination. We always end up with extra snacks and CS by the day we check out because we don't always use them every day so we either use them for breakfast or get the food as take out and take with us for the trip home. This trip we ended up with 1CS and 3 snacks left over so we were able to get one CS breakfast and three snack items for another breakfast the last morning. I got an English muffin, orange juice and yogurt with the snacks. DH got the breakfast platter which was a lot and we shared some of this.