PDA

View Full Version : Princess Birthday Voyage - Day 6

Lucyrella
08-31-2007, 11:19 PM
:mickey:Well it is our final day here, and it has come to and end. The day started at 8am with the Little Ones Magic Hours. Now this is a nice event, Lucy played hide n seek with Peter Pan, Wendy and Capt. Hook. She then went and played Hop Hop Mouse with MIckey and Pluto. We rode some rides, then went straight to Ariel's Grotto. Once we saw Ariel, we hopped on the monorail to Epcot and had breakfast with the princesses. We were lucky enough to see Mulan and Aurora, so the 3 must sees for our little princess was now out of the way. It got hot quick, and we went back to our resort where the girls were asleep before we got there, and then a thunderstorm came up. So we all napped until 4pm. We had dinner at DTD, then off we went to the P&P party. This is a cute event, but I think that my girls were just a little too young to really enjoy it. I think if they were 6 or older it would be a lot more enjoyable. We did see the princesses in all their glory, and even saw Princess Minnie, Princess Daisy, Snow White and Dopey, Cinderella, Perla and Suzy, and Aurora. It was a real grand finale of a day, and tomorrow it is pack it up, and head out for 7 hours in the car to our destination of Peachtree City GA. We will over night there until we arrive home on Sunday in good ole Evansville IN.

January-2007
09-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry to hear it's all over, but so glad you had a wonderful trip! Thanks for the trip reports! :mickey:

faline
09-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Princesses galore to interact with your little princesses! What more could you ask for?! Thanks for sharing your fun trip with us!

iheartmickey
09-01-2007, 10:32 PM
The LOMH sounds like so much fun ... that is something I'm definately looking forward to in Oct. I'm glad your girls got to meet thier favorites. Sounds like you all had a fantastic trip! Safe travels! :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing! :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
09-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Hope the drive home went well - it sounds as if your final day was a successful one. I love how you took it easy most of the time and did things with only your daughters in mind. We've been doing that for a while now, and our kids are finally getting "old enough" to do some more daring adventures - like TOT and EE!

Thanks for sharing these days! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Sounds like a great last day.

ChipnDaleGal
09-04-2007, 05:56 AM
I am sorry to see your trip winding down, as I have enjoyed your reports. How nice that you had all those princesses as your send off from the World. :mickey:

gauvin4
09-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Sorry to hear your trip is over. I'm glad your girls had so much fun. Sounds like you made Lucy's birthday one to remember. :thumbsup: