PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Mother of 2's Birthday Lunch

ChinaMama
08-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi All,

I am a lucky mother of two little children, soon to be 4 & 2 years old. We have decided to go to Disney during my Birthday! Lucky Me!!

I am looking for suggestions for Lunch for a party of 6. My DH, Mom & Dad are traveling with us.

We are already eating at Boma, Garden Grill, Crystal Palace, Japan Tappanyaki Dinning, 1900 Park Fare.

We will be at the parks that day so eating at there is okay.

Any suggestions would be great!:mickey:

DisneyDreams09
08-31-2007, 11:48 PM
I hate to sound like a broken record but...

I loved the Lunch at the 50's PrimeTime Cafe,
Last year we took my DM, DB, DH, DS (3) and me, we had a great time, they really try and cater to the littles ones if possible, and I do prefer the lunch to the dinner there,
THe pot pie is DEELISH! I'm sure where ever you choose it will be one special Birthday!

maizey05
09-01-2007, 02:16 AM
I've never been to the restaraunt in pyramid at the Mexico area, at Epcot. It seems like a fun, festive place to dine though. :party:
It's also perpetual night-time also, which is neat. I've heard good things about the food as well.

LudwigVonDrake
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Since you'll have Young'uns with you, 50's Primetime is my choice.

Happy Birthday!!! :wave:

KAT1811
09-02-2007, 10:10 PM
We love San Angel Inn (Mexico pavillion) authentic mexican not tex-mex. The atmosphere is wonderful!!!

Le Cellier is another great Epcot eatery (Canada pavillion). Great food and it is right in the parks a big plus for lunch.

Depending when you are traveling you might want to look into the new restaurant going into the Italy pavillion, sounds promising.

We really like the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary.

For a "magical" lunch you could do Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle. That might be very special, especially if you have little girls. From what I hear the boys think it's pretty neat too, I wouldn't know as I have 3 girls!!!

50's Prime Time Cafe is fun if you get the right server but we weren't too impressed with the food.

Have a great trip and I'm sure wherever you end up it will be special just because you're all together and in Disney!!!

katzctkpt
09-04-2007, 01:43 AM
I'd try the CRT at Mk. That would be a magical b'day and let them know it's your big day.

sagessa
09-04-2007, 04:19 AM
My favorite lunch restaurant is Grand Floridian Café. It's very relaxing and a great place to have a bit of a break from the parks. They have lots of great sandwiches (the tuna salad is my favorite) and the service has always been excellent.

Rachel R.