PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass questions

glenpreece
08-31-2007, 09:59 PM
I tried to find answers in other threads but don't see any. Ok so we are going in about 2 weeks with free dining we have a 5 day hopper with water parks & more option with exp in 14 days. I want to get an annual pass and realize that they will apply the amount of the ticket to the cost of the AP. Will I have to wait till the end of our stay to upgrade to keep my water park option??? I am not going to get the deluce AP just basic park AP. Or can I still upgrade and use my room key to get into the water parks? I was hoping to upgrade early in the trip to start using the discounts ASAP.

Thanks

mickeys_princess_mom
08-31-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm interested in the answers to this thread....I didn't know you could do this. Will they really apply your ticket purchase price to the AP? We have a package at the moment, but I'm anticipating buying an AP since we're planning a couple of more trips next year....

Here we go again...
08-31-2007, 11:20 PM
They will apply the ticket price you paid toward an annual pass. You will have a choice of the annual pass or premium pass.
If you use the water park options they will still let you upgrade your pass to an AP, but they will not give you the full price paid as a credit... unless you upgrade to the premium.
Did that make sense?

glenpreece
09-01-2007, 01:22 PM
They will apply the ticket price you paid toward an annual pass. You will have a choice of the annual pass or premium pass.
If you use the water park options they will still let you upgrade your pass to an AP, but they will not give you the full price paid as a credit... unless you upgrade to the premium.
Did that make sense?

That's what I figured. EX say my tickets were $250 for 5 day hopper so I'd pay $220 for the upgrade and with the waterparks say that they are $300 so I'd get that put against my dlx ap if t I was getting it but I am not. So The $250 will be put against my AP. That's no prob I figured that was the case but I want to make sure I can still use my WP option or do i have to wait till I use them up before I leave in order to upgrade to an AP. I am going to call Disney to find out.

Tink1
09-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Use your waterpark options before you trade up to an AP

Nanc

glenpreece
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Ok so i called and according to the CM who mumbled through the call I have to use my WP and more options up before I can upgrade to and AP unless I was going to Upgrade to a DLX AP.

LOL you just beat me to it Nanc.
BTW the tags arrived no problem.

January-2007
09-01-2007, 04:41 PM
If the ticket being upgraded has the waterparks and more option I have always been told that it could only be upgraded to a Premium Annual Pass, not a regular Annual Pass.

glenpreece
09-08-2007, 08:32 PM
If the ticket being upgraded has the waterparks and more option I have always been told that it could only be upgraded to a Premium Annual Pass, not a regular Annual Pass.

Yeah I just read this on another site so now I am totally confused.