PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 ADRs would u cancel

Crow
08-31-2007, 09:50 PM
i have my ADRs...but im 2nd guessing and thinking about doin another 2TS since i will also have CS credits to use & i dont eat that much.
im already doing CG & AP for 2 each and might do another. if i do i will need to cancel 2 of my single TS ADRs. which 2 would you cancel?
i will most likely be solo and am debating Yachtsman, Jiko (not as likely) or Narcoossees...so input on which of these 3 to cancel.

LandFan
08-31-2007, 10:15 PM
I haven't heard great things about Les Chefs... As for O'hana's, it's more kiddie oriented and if you are solo, you might like the belly-dancing and atmosphere better at Marrakesh. IMHO :D

Natazu
09-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Gotta do Marrakesh bro. It's sooo good.

Kairi_7378
09-01-2007, 09:03 AM
I would do Marrakesh and cancel the other two. Haven't eaten at Narcoossees but that is what I would choose.

grego77
09-01-2007, 09:16 AM
For solo...I would definitely keep Marrakesh. Have fun!

Jared
09-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Keep 'Ohana

really have no idea why everybody loves Restaurant Marrakesh so much. The menu is perhaps more authentic than others in the World Showcase, but it's no different than what you find in most major cities. The food is pretty mediocre, anyway.

Mediterranean food is probably my favorite cuisine, but I was horribly disappointed by Restaurant Marrakesh. We won't go back.

amorillo
09-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Keep Marrakesh! It has always been one of our favorites! In fact, on more than one trip... we ate there twice! :cloud9:

SBETigg
09-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Narcoossee's is worth it. We just had an excellent meal there, with a great view and fantastic service. Sergio at the bar and Debby, our server, helped make our experience truly memorable. In fact, we found our signature dining experiences to be so far above our 1 TS dining experiences (which weren't at all bad) that we're thinking next trip will be all signature dining for table service and some days with only CS to balance out.

I think you'll like 'Ohana, but it's a lot of food for a single diner. I like both Marrakesh and Chefs. Marrakesh might edge out Chefs for the entertainment value alone. It's a tough choice. Best wishes making the decision.

dtootsie42
09-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Ok, being solo I would chose Marrakesh, but not sure why except for the entertainment. The food has never ever impressed me.

Narcoossees is simply fantastic. My husband and I always, and I mean always, go there when we go to Disney. We have never ever been disappointed and always have had great food and great service.

Dec. 97-Contemporary
Dec. 99-Poly
2000-Disneyland
Dec. 2001-Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003-Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005-Poly Concierge
Upcoming trip
Dec. 2007-Poly Concierge

Mandykay
09-01-2007, 04:31 PM
I'd keep Chefs...ate there last year for the CP and had a wonderful meal:thumbsup: It's a really nice restaurant...so a nice break from the park. You're going to be spoiled after eating at all those great restaurants in one week ;)

EvilQueen2006
09-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Marrakesh is wonderful :cloud9:. Yummy food and super entertainment. I tried 'Ohana for the first time last week and I didn't really see what all the fuss is about. The turkey and shrimp were good, but I wouldn't rave about it. I have never been to Les Chefs, so I can't help you there.

Crow
09-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks!
i just cancelled Chefs & Ohanas
tried for Narcoosees but nothing avail except late 1 night, so i got Yachtsman which will b the first time there for me.
so this trip i have:
1 TS Coral Reef
1TS Marrakesh
2TS CA Grill
2 TS Yachtsman
so that frees up 2 days i can use my CS credits and snacks
then after the DDP, im heading to WL for 3 nights and having dinner w an Imagineer at AP...then i will be snacking at the F&W fest my last 3 days for my eating and:beer::marg: