PDA

View Full Version : mouse surplus?

boo425
08-31-2007, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know if the Mouse Surplus warehouse is still open to the public in Orlando? Gotta spend some money when we travel down in a couple of weeks!

ldn324
08-31-2007, 01:31 PM
I just googled their website and it's kinda strange. Says they are all moved into the new location, but when you click on any link, it just takes you to the E-bay site. I don't know if that means that they aren't yet re-open to the public or if they just don't have the website updated.

I was going to suggest calling or e-mailing them, but again, each link takes you to the E-bay store. My suggestion - if you have an E-bay account, use it to contact the seller and ask if they are open again to the public. Otherwise, maybe try and call information to get a phone number.

We've been to the old location and it was a blast looking at all of the neat stuff. I hope it's open again - sounds like it's even bigger and better.

Piglet822
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
I had the same thing when I went to their site. Everything took me to Ebay.

I know one of our members has tried contacting Mouse Surplus on many different occassions, emails and phone calls. Noone has ever gotten back to him :shrug:

Laura670
08-31-2007, 03:46 PM
If you look at the main ebay page at the bottom it says sit under construction and also that they are moving....hope that helps:mickey:

boo425
08-31-2007, 05:11 PM
I ask because I was a little confused by their web site also....last year we went to the warehouse and had a blast looking around, but this year I had heard that they were closed to the public. I was just wondering if anyone had been there lately???

SgtTigger
08-31-2007, 07:22 PM
If you look at the main ebay page at the bottom it says site under construction and also that they are moving....hope that helps:mickey:

Yea it has saying that for a while.....

as jeanne said I have called and e-mailed them for a while now with no contact.....

I have also quiet bidding on anything till they e-mail me back....... I have not had any thing bad with them but I do like to hear back from my e-mails....

Just my opinion remember....

:cop: :tigger:

DisneyAndRedSox
09-06-2007, 08:09 AM
If anyone hears anything please post it. I really want to check it out in Jan! This past Jan I was so bummed that they were moving and closed to the public!

TammiMcMan
09-11-2007, 07:23 PM
I actually just got an e-mail from them, because I have them listed as a favorite seller on my E-bay account :blush:. Looks like the new location is the Haines City Showroom, 1000 Detour Road, Haines City, Florida and the number listed is 863-422-0000. It says on it that they are having a liquidation sale there, this upcoming Thursday and Friday (9/14 & 9/15). Unfortunately, it doesn't list any other hours that it's open to the public. A phone call to the showroom might get you that info though.