PDA

View Full Version : Help with Itinerary

tmkdmom
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
hi Everyone,
First family trip to WDW(3, BBG 6yr old triplets)
Staying at POR Jan19-26
DDP for 7 nights. Park Hopper
Wondering if I could have comments on my rough draft itinerary....Thanks!
1/19 arrive at resort at 11am. quick lunch
MK, Ohana at night for dinner
1/20 MK all day(break at resort)
Dinner at LTT, stay at MK
1/21 AK(break at resort)
Dinner at Hoop Dee Do revue(5pm)
1/22 Epcot(break at hotel)
MGM at night
1/23 MGM
Early dinner at Chef Micky's
AK at night
1/24 BBB for my DD and me, Norway Princess lunch
Bayou Pirate Adventure a POR for boys and DH, lunch at Coral Reef
Stay at hotel or DTD at night
1/25 MK and Le Cellier at Epcot for Dinner.

If you have time, please leave a comment.
Thank you!:D

teambricker04
08-31-2007, 12:59 PM
I don't know if you plan all your trips with such detail, but it certainly looks like you have thought it all out!

Just a note that AK is only open until 7pm on the 23rd. And the animals do their best in the morning, so just be prepared. I also find that I don't need as much time at AK with my small children as there isn't much they can do or are interested in.

Do your kids do well with so many sit down meals? Especially after a long day at the parks? (Mine don't. We do a lot more CS than before we had them) Some of our favorite places to eat are Cosmic Rays in MK, Flame Tree BBQ in AK, Sci Fi at MGM (Your family would fit in one car all together!!!!), and Rose and Crown in EPCOT.

Just remember to be flexible and have fun!

tmkdmom
08-31-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't plan any of my trips, I am an anti-planner, but my travel agent wanted me to put together some ADR's for her to reserve and she said I can cancel them if I want.

Thank you for the info for the 23rd. That day was very "up in the air". I might do MGM in the day and cancel Chef Micky's...either do CS or SCI FI for early dinner.

What we were hoping to do is do CS for breakfast, have snacks(I will be brining fresh fruit and granola bars), and early dinners. My kids are not big on lunch, so that is why the sit down dinners early might be good for us.

Thanks again for the advice!:)

HndrdPrcnt
08-31-2007, 01:44 PM
I would also recommend that you do AK first thing in the morning. The animals are much more active for the safari in the morning and you will have a much better chance of seeing more of them. Plus, AK gets really hot in the middle of the day and then closes early. So, the best time, by far, is right when it opens.

We got there about an hour before the park opened and were one of the first families in line. It paid off, we were chosen as the family of the day to open the Safari. We had our own tour guide who walked us back to the Safari while everyone else was still waiting in line to get in to the park. We had our own jeep and went at our own pace, for the most part. It was really cool!!

Regardless, have a great time. You will LOVE Hoop De Doo, it is a brilliant time! The food is great, the entertainment is great, and you can't say much bad about all-you-can-drink beer and sangria!!

tmkdmom
08-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Thank you for your response....and your info(HDDR....all you can drink Sangria and Beer...I"M IN!):beer:
Thanks Again!