PDA

View Full Version : Princess meal @ Norway

apequet
08-31-2007, 07:54 AM
Which one is better...Lunch or Dinner? I can't decide. Thanks!

omearac
08-31-2007, 08:12 AM
I may be mistaken, but I think the princesses are only there for breakfast. :confused:

like2workout
08-31-2007, 09:07 AM
i've only done the dinner, and it was very good. i was impressed. and the princesses were there at dinner. there were 5 of them there i think, and they really gave everyone alot of attention. and during the meal, 2 different workers came by and asked if we'd seen everybody. i had no idea what to expect from the food, but there was buffet set up so there is something for everyone and it was all good. at the end, they bring out a dessert plate with 4 different desserts on it - and that's for everyone. you get to try 4 different things. enjoy!

1EeyoreFan
08-31-2007, 09:24 AM
We opted for lunch there. We were seated within a few min. of our ADR time. We saw at least 5 princesses and they were all attentive. My DD was too young to appreciate it at the time, but DS was fun to watch. He was 12 and we got some cute pics of him and the pretty princesses(most under protest) lol. The food was not for us. I'm sure we will try it again at some point but may pick breakfast due to the food choices.

DDuck66
08-31-2007, 10:03 AM
We opted for lunch there. We were seated within a few min. of our ADR time. We saw at least 5 princesses and they were all attentive. My DD was too young to appreciate it at the time, but DS was fun to watch. He was 12 and we got some cute pics of him and the pretty princesses(most under protest) lol. The food was not for us. I'm sure we will try it again at some point but may pick breakfast due to the food choices.

We have always done breakfast (and loved it!!!) because we did not like the menu for lunch.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-31-2007, 08:56 PM
:cloud9:We will be having our first dinner here on Sunday night (9/2). I hope it is good. It's my DD's(3)first time in WDW and she is VERY excited about eating dinner with the princesses. She even plans to wear her Snow White dress... which I had to hide from her all week so I could wash it and iron it and have it looking presentable, (She never wants to take it off, and we have to barter with her to get her to take it off for bed!) I sooo hope Snow WHite is there! I'd love to get a picture of them together!

pokci
08-31-2007, 09:40 PM
:( I will be travelling with another adult and always enjoyed the lack of characters at EPCOT. I have not been since 2004 and am disappointed that there are now princesses at Norway for every meal. Can a person request that the princesses not come to the table so that we can enjoy the meal and experience?

86 days to go!:cloud9:

septembergirl
09-01-2007, 11:55 PM
It's my DD's(3)first time in WDW and she is VERY excited about eating dinner with the princesses. She even plans to wear her Snow White dress... which I had to hide from her all week so I could wash it and iron it and have it looking presentable, (She never wants to take it off, and we have to barter with her to get her to take it off for bed!) I sooo hope Snow WHite is there! I'd love to get a picture of them together!

My DD3 is excited about this too. We will be going for her birthday dinner. Her favorite princess is Jasmine.( We are still looking for an appropriate Jasmine outfit!) I hope she is there but I know she will be happy with all of the princesses. I really don't care that much about the food to tell the truth but I have heard really good and surprising things about it.

Have a great time!