PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip Report

wire0monkey
08-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Party of 5: Me (38 yo mom); DH (41 year old dad); Uncle Donald (my 34 year old brother); "Huey"(My 4, almost 5 yo, son); "Louie" (My 2.4 yo old son)

[We don't have a Dewey. I need to tell my husband we need another kid.;) ]

Hotel: Pop Century Resort, 9/1/07 - 9/9/07

Package: Resort with free dining + Magic Your Way tickets with parkhopper, water parks fun and more

We do almost all of our lunches as CS in the parks.

Day 1: 8 am - Fly from St. Louis to Orlando. Arrive at 11:00 am, rent car, get luggage and check in. We'll grab some lunch, shower, and go over to Epcot. We're having dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh with "VIP" viewing of Illuminations afterwards. (Our Teppanyaki ADRs were canceled.) We'll hit Turtle Talk with Crush today and wing the rest.

Day 2: We're winging all of our dining today and going to Typhoon Lagoon. We'll probably go to one of the parks in the evening, but that will be decided there.

Day 3: breakfast at Boma. Day trip to Kennedy Space Center (to see the real rockets, as my oldest says) and to Cocoa Beach. Happy Labor Day!

Day 4: Breakfast at Kona Cafe. Day at the Magic Kingdom. Dinner at Biergarten and evening at Epcot.

Day 5: We're winging breakfast. Dinner is at Artist Point. We're going to the Studios during the day.

Day 6: Breakfast at Cape May Cafe. We're going to Magic Kingdom again today. Dinner at Rose and Crown and evening at Epcot again.

Day 7: Breakfast at Boma. Day at the Animal Kingdom

Day 8: We're winging food and spending the day at Seaworld. We'll probably go to the Studios in the evening.

Day 9: We fly out in the late afternoon. We'll wing the food and go to whatever park the kids choose for the day.

During the evenings, one adult will stay with the kids while the other adults to the Adventurers' Club, DisneyQuest, dancing, or back to the parks. :mickey:I love my brother. He's the greatest uncle ever.

Lizzie
08-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Have fun. Will be down there at the same time.:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Sounds like a great time. Enjoy, relax and take lots of pictures. Can't wait to hear your report upon your return.:mickey:

January-2007
08-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Sounds like you have some great plans, a good mix of activities and free time. Have fun at the Space Center! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Looks like a really great week for your family. Safe travels and have fun!! :mickey:

DizNee143
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
hope you have a grea time!! cant wait to hear all about it when you guys get back!! :mickey:

faline
08-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Sounds like everyone in the group gets lots of fun time! Enjoy!

RedSoxFan
08-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Sounds like a fun trip planned. Have a great time.:mickey:

shan-ash
08-31-2007, 09:19 PM
Sounds like a great vacation! Have fun :mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
08-31-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm leaving from St. Louis on the 7th. Have a great trip.