PDA

View Full Version : The Wonder Twins Return to DW Pre-Trip Report

Lizzie
08-30-2007, 01:34 PM
First I would like to say thanks to everyone for all their help with planning this trip. This is our first time traveling with the kids by ourselves and our first time on the dinning plan (thanks to Disney for free dinning).

The Cast:
Me I have been going to Disneyland since I was a kid have been to Tokyo once and my 4 trip to DW since 2002.
Husband, Jon first trip to DL on honeymoon 3rd trip to DW
Twin Daughters 17 months
Janae (http://www.flickr.com/photos/arnoldtwins/1261478153/)
Corinne (http://www.flickr.com/photos/arnoldtwins/1262332780/)

We were in DW last October with my whole family 16 of us, we rented a house. And are going to DL this December. So we didn't expect to go to DW but with the free dinning we couldn't pass up the deal.

We fly out of Seattle Sept 3rd on the red eye and land on the 4th at 7 AM. We fly home on the 11th first thing in the morning.

Our plan this trip is to get up early enjoy the cooler weather and early morning crowds. Eat lunch around 11 in the parks and head back to the hotel for 3 hours for a swim and a nap.

On the 4th arrival day we plan on checking in dropping off our bags and head over to BB to let the kids play in the water. They love to swim and are already putting their face under water. We have adr for Chef Mickey that night.

On Wed we have an eary morning adr at Ohanas, Stitch is our favorite. Than we are going to head over to AK. And than a late night adr at Kona Cafe.

Thur we are going to hit early morning hours at the MK. Than back for a nap and our Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood and Vine.

Friday is little ones magic hour at MK, than off to Epcot for the rest of the morning. Back to the hotel for a nap, and back to Epcot, where we have an adr for Nine Daragons. (my husband loves Chinese food).

Saturday we are going to spend the morning and early afternoon at TL. Than after a nap we have an early dinner adr at Ohana's.

Sunday, Little Ones Magic hour at MK, than off to MGM, and after a nap back to MK for Extra Magic hours.

Monday, our last day we have an 8:10ADR for Crystal Palace (I am so excited for this one). Than we plan on spending the day here.

We are so excited, we need a vacation. The girls loved it when they were so little. We are hoping they still love the charachters just as much. We have busy lives so they are used to being out and about. And sleep great in their stroller if they need to. I think we have one more table service than the Dinning Plan allows but I couldn't figure out which one to cancel. So I think will pay for one out of pocket.

But thanks again for all the help. Will be back with reports and plenty of pictures. If your in DW will be walking around with a double jogging stroller feel free to say hi. :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
08-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Your little girls are absolutely adorable!! Looks like you have a wonderful trip ahead of you. Good luck with the girls and characters - at that age you just can't predict how they will react. Safe travels. :mickey:

January-2007
08-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the pre trip report! I hope your family has a wonderful time. :mickey:

RedSoxFan
08-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Have a great trip. Your daughters are beautiful.:mickey:

gauvin4
08-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Your girls ar TOO CUTE!!:mickey: I hope you have a great trip!!

faline
08-31-2007, 10:20 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time!

Your girls are real cuties!