PDA

View Full Version : 200th post! Ticket question

DisneyAddict62
08-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Well, Airtran is playing with our return flight, moving it earlier so we are losing park time! We have already purchased our 4 day tickets, and I am thinking about moving our flight in to the night before, and just keeping the return flight that they changed.

My question is, when we get there, can we exchange our 4 day tickets to 3 day and get a refund for that one day?

Beast_fanatic
08-30-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't believe you'll be able to downgrade your tickets. If you wanted to add-on to them, that would be find, but I don't think they'll let you take away.

CleveRocks
08-30-2007, 11:44 PM
If you are outside the 45-day mark from the start date of your vacation, I believe you can make changes without penalty. Call now and ask ... definitely don't wait until you are already at WDW to ask.

faline
08-31-2007, 05:55 AM
The original poster doesn't say whether they have a package or just tickets they purchased separately. Changes can be made to a package without penalty (more than 45 days out) but those changes might affect the terms of the package (i.e. if you had a package special that is no longer being offered).

If the poster has a room only reservation with separately purchased tickets, I don't think those tickets can be down-graded to fewer days as Rhonda noted.

DisneyAddict62
08-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Yes, these are tickets we purchased at the Disney Store. We have room only reservations. Oh well, I guess we will head to a park that last day, even if it is only a couple hours!:mickey: A couple hours is better than no hours!

DizneyRox
08-31-2007, 11:34 AM
Correct, you can always add to tickets, but if it comes to a refund, the answer will be no.