PDA

View Full Version : Made ADR's, how do they sound?

cmjmom
08-30-2007, 07:51 AM
We are leaving one week from Sunday and I can't wait. My DH and I are taking our 3 kids (4,6 and 10) for the first time. We are staying at the Poly. I have booked our ADR's and I'm just wondering what you all think?

Mon- Coral Reef lunch
Tues- Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic dinner pkg)
Wed - Spirt of Aloha
Th - Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Fri - Tony's Townsquare for lunch

I also made reservations for my 4 yr old daughter at BBB.

mrsgaribaldi
08-30-2007, 08:04 AM
:mickey:I love Hollywood & Vine and Chef Mickey's. Those are the only 2 I've been to. I love the Poly!!! :thumbsup: Have a great trip. We are leaving a week from Sat and staying at POR. See you in the World;)

NJGIRL
08-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Mon- Coral Reef lunch
Tues- Hollywood and Vine (Fantasmic dinner pkg)
Wed - Spirt of Aloha
Th - Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Fri - Tony's Townsquare for lunch

We went to Hollywood and Vine for the first time last Oct and loved it. It was very simple food but very tasty.

Chef Mickey's was a great time and the usual buffet breakfast. Lots of choices and hot food.:thumbsup:

We do not like Tony's. We had a bad meal there and have never gone back. It is the only place in WDW where we really disliked our food and also felt it was overpriced. The sauce tasted like Ragu from the jar. We love the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch at the MK. It's nice place to cool down and get good food.

madenny
08-30-2007, 09:36 AM
The only one I am familiar with is Chef Mickey's (though never tried them for breakfast). You'll love it though! You will also love the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, my DD9 still talks about it. It is a truly magical experience from start to finish. Have a magical trip!

tink2006
08-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Great Choices:thumbsup:

Coral Reef: It has been a couple of years since we have eaten here but the food/service was very good.
Hollywood & Vine: Something for everyone at this buffet (especially picky little eaters)
Spirit of Aloha: Your kids will love this!
Chef Mickey's: It is a lot of fun for the kids and the kids at heart!
Tony's: Sorry, never been there

Have a great trip!