PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Question

jenperich
08-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Just a quick question regarding the DDP. If we eat say at...Earl of Sandwich, but we don't want any of their desserts. Can the cashier mark something on our receipt so we can go somewhere else, like Ghiradellis, and get something for the same price? Just curious. Thanks for your help!

Seasonscraps
08-30-2007, 04:03 AM
I doubt it. I would be really surprised if you could get your meal from two different establishments.

Natazu
08-30-2007, 04:11 AM
No, sorry. It's a bummer.

gardenia
08-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Sadly, Ghirardelli's is not on the DDP plan, so even if you could split courses you couldn't get your dessert on DDP there.

Polynesian Dweller
08-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Nope you can't split like that. The CS credit is for the one meal at the one locationa and its up to you whether you have all components of the meal.

disneyfan328
08-30-2007, 10:18 AM
I had thought about this too - what if the desert is ice cream???? you have to get it at the time you order - in the Florida heat it will be soup before you ever get a chance to eat it??? I would think that you SHOULD be able to get your dessert after the fact at the same place maybe???? If its not an option it should be.

vamaggie
08-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I had thought about this too - what if the desert is ice cream???? you have to get it at the time you order - in the Florida heat it will be soup before you ever get a chance to eat it??? I would think that you SHOULD be able to get your dessert after the fact at the same place maybe???? If its not an option it should be.

At most CS places I don't think ice cream is an option for dessert--maybe at at TS meal but then melting is not an issue. Most places have ice cream treats you can get as a snack but not dessert, as far as I know.

SBETigg
08-30-2007, 03:50 PM
Ice cream can be a snack item, but I didn't see it offered as a dessert item at any of the CS places we visited. The options were usually a cookie, strawberry yogurt, or a small prepackaged cake, pie, or brownie item. We didn't always want the dessert. With or without it, the dining plan was a great deal for us. We saved a lot and the ease of having it prepaid helped us stay stress-free.