PDA

View Full Version : AK or PO?

I believe
08-29-2007, 11:24 PM
I am begining to doubt our decision to stay @ AK this Feb. I am not sure what to expect of the construction 5 months from now. This will be our 1st time for AK and I really want it to be special. I am wondering if I should drop down to PO and stay an extra day. What do you think? :confused:

mttafire
08-29-2007, 11:33 PM
For us its all about how much $$cash we have at the time of planning. If we could afford to we would ALWAYS stay in a Deluxe resort. However, Most of the time we stay at POFQ or If we REALLY need to save..AllStar Movies. Just try to figure out if you'll miss that one day less if you stay at a Deluxe. As for the construction, I cant help you there (Havnt ever stayed at AKL or even been there lately) Personally...Id stay at a Moderate and spend an extra day if thats my choices.:mickey:

katzctkpt
08-30-2007, 02:11 AM
I'd stay at the moderate and get an xtra day in there or have xtra spending money for souveniers!!

Kairi_7378
08-30-2007, 05:38 AM
I would switch to a moderate and try to schedule a dinner at Boma or Jiko. AKL is so expensive that I would want my visit to be perfect.

DVC Mike
08-30-2007, 06:50 AM
I am begining to doubt our decision to stay @ AK this Feb. I am not sure what to expect of the construction 5 months from now. This will be our 1st time for AK and I really want it to be special. I am wondering if I should drop down to PO and stay an extra day. What do you think? :confused:

The construction at Jambo House (AKL) wll be completed by December 2007. The only construction that may be ocurring is the new Kidani Village buildings next door.

#1donaldfan
08-30-2007, 12:04 PM
I would love to stay at AK lodge, however I'd rather have the extra day....we are only in the room a minimal amount of time and the money saved is better spent in the parks on food and entertainment......IMHO....