PDA

View Full Version : Princess Birthday Voyage - Day 4

Lucyrella
08-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Today was our get away day. We drove over to CoCoa Beach for a little sun and fun. The weather was perfect and the water warm. The girls had fun in the sand and collecting shells. We had lunch at the pier, and if you haven't eaten there, give it a try. The Mahi Mahi is sensational. We played around on the beach until about 3:30 and then started back to OKW. There had a been a big accident on the way back on 528/beeline and I was getting worried that we would not make our ADR for Chef Mickey's. We made it in time, and I must say I have mixed reviews on this restaurant. Our 4 year old loved it, and our almost 3 year old cried and screamed through it. The food was really good, but hard to enjoy with a princess on my lap. Lucy had a great time, and was thrilled with her birthday placemat signed by Mickey and the gang. We had our pictures taken after dinner, and they actually turned out so well that we decided to purchase them. We ended our night with a ride on the monorail around the parks watching the fireworks. Tomorrow is the Disney Studios.

dolphinmickey9170
08-29-2007, 10:46 PM
Great day at the beach. Have a great time this weekend, and party for me too please as Saturday is my birthday. I have to work, boooo.

Can't wait to hear about the P&PP!!

January-2007
08-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the trip report. Sorry your littlest one didn't enjoy Chef Mickey's. Have fun at MGM!

ChipnDaleGal
08-30-2007, 09:57 AM
I am glad that you all enjoyed your day at the beach. Sorry that your littlest one was not a fan of Chef Mickey, but overall a very nice day. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

faline
08-30-2007, 01:01 PM
It's hard to enjoy a meal when a little one is fussy. At least Lucy had fun!

iheartmickey
08-31-2007, 07:09 PM
How cute! A placemat signed by Mickey for her B-day! That's so sweet!

Sounds like a nice beach day.

Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Great idea to take a day out at the beach. We're usually so busy we don't even think of things like that!!!

I always have mixed feelings about Chef Mickeys even though it gets the thumbs up here on Intercot - just too loud for me! But I love the magical touches like the signed placemat! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
09-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Sounds like a great day, thanks for sharing.