PDA

View Full Version : last minute changes & pocket money??

mrs.jacksparrow
08-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Hello,

I've just done a bunch of last minute changes to my magic your way package through disney travel company...I know silly me didn't know about you guys before I booked last year. We are going Oct 3rd to the 10th WL courtyard view (I had AKL for two nights but I changed back to all WL with fear of construction) Anyway.....
I've added the DP for myself and my 5 year old, with all our ADR's it seeemed the best idea. We also have tickes to the MNSSHP and Cirque one night and the fantasmic dinner show ADR. We have the basic park hopper (no water parks) for eeveryday. My son has a magic disney rewards card worth 170 dollars. Sooooooo the big question is how much pocket money do you think I should budget at this point???? I'm going to send a box with breakfast stuff to the hotel and water/snacks.
Experts....you advice and ideas would be much appreciated!!!! 34 1/2 days and counting!!!!! Yippee

Beast_fanatic
08-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Even without the dining plan, we (me and hubby) usually only take about $200-300 in cash as we charge most things to our room.