PDA

View Full Version : back from week in WDW

Disneyjim
08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone:mickey: i haven't posted much on here but read it very often. Just got back from week in WDW and just wanted to share couple of things...

- During the week i watched the completion of the removal of the mickey hand from Spaceship Earth. The framework was halfway up and the stars were still on in the beginning of the week ..around 8/16. By 8/24 they had removed everything including the large crane. Looks very different but familiar again..luv it.

- I loved the extra evening hours in the parks..much better than the e-ride nights of a few years past. Just get a wristband and you get several extra hours in park on select nights

- The automated bus announcements are awesome and "monrail"esque. No more deciphering different accents or straining to hear...also love the music themed to your destination played on the buses..just adds to the park experience.

Anyway..hope i posted correctly and look forward to being more interactive on here:mickey:

January-2007
08-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Thanks for reporting.

ChipnDaleGal
08-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks for sharing your observations with us, and yes, you are fine doing that in this forum. Hope it was a good trip for you and we look forward to hearing more from you on the boards! :mickey:

faline
08-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Glad to hear you had a good trip!

julyjewel
08-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the update!:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm glad you had a great time! Hope to hear from you again soon!:mickey:

mttafire
08-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Glad your vacation at Disney was everything you hoped for.:mickey: