PDA

View Full Version : ASMu bus transportation

SLS-550
08-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone,
This will be our first time to stay at ASMu, and I'm curious, is hard to catch a bus to the parks? I thought I read somewhere that the buses picked up all three AS resorts. Is this true? If so has anyone ever experienced longer than normal wait times to catch a bus to the parks compared to the other resorts? Only 4 days to go:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info.

julyjewel
08-29-2007, 11:17 AM
We just stayed at Music a few weeks ago. We only had to share the bus with other resorts to DTD. I thought all 3 resorts shared bus service for everything but we didn't. We didn't wait too long for buses but timing is everything. O:thumbsup:ur first day, we walked right on to the bus for MK. I want to say the bus for Epcot was a little wait. I don't think we waited any longer than 15 min max for a bus to leave music. Hope this helps.

SLS-550
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
We just stayed at Music a few weeks ago. We only had to share the bus with other resorts to DTD. I thought all 3 resorts shared bus service for everything but we didn't. We didn't wait too long for buses but timing is everything. O:thumbsup:ur first day, we walked right on to the bus for MK. I want to say the bus for Epcot was a little wait. I don't think we waited any longer than 15 min max for a bus to leave music. Hope this helps.

Thank you, this is exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for.

BelleBeauty
08-29-2007, 12:25 PM
I don't believe you will have too many buses sharing since it is the busy season. I believe they share buses when it is a bit slower since all the AS properties are right next to one another. We've stayed at Sports and Music and never had bus problems.

emfisher2000
08-30-2007, 01:06 PM
We stayed as ASMo 2 weeks ago for the week and our room was actually closer to the ASMU bus stops so we always used their buses. We found in the mornings, each All Star resort had it's own buses because the lines were long at each reorts bus stop to get to the parks at opening. Usually after 11:00 til around 8:00, the buses were shared because there wouldn't be alot of people waiting at each resort bus stop. The longest we waited for a bus during the entire week was 15 minutes. During park opening and closing hours, the buses were all filled to the max with standing guests. The buses during closing hours at Epcot - shared between Movies and Sports while Music had it's own, MK - each resort had it's own, MGM - the buses were shared, AK - buses were shared. Enjoy your stay.....

mainemajor
08-31-2007, 09:13 PM

Same with us. I was really happy with the bus service and the fact we did not share. On a couple of occasions I saw Sports and Movies were sharing and was glad we were at Music

LudwigVonDrake
09-01-2007, 07:23 PM
I've stayed at each of the All-Stars several times. I ALWAYS went in the summer and we ALWAYS shared buses. I hope for everyone's sake that they've stopped that practice :mickey: