PDA

View Full Version : views at the Poly

beksy
08-28-2007, 07:25 PM
We have never stayed here before and I was just wondering if there are MK views at the Poly? If so where should I request to get them? Also, how is the Poly layed out? Mom is in a wheelchair so I want something that is convenient for her but she would really like the view too. :confused: TIA!

TammiMcMan
08-28-2007, 07:37 PM
We have never stayed here before and I was just wondering if there are MK views at the Poly? If so where should I request to get them?They used to be available by request if you booked a lagoon view room. Now it's actually a bookable room level. You can call CRO or your TA and ask about upgrading to that room level if you want. I think it comes out to be around $25 more per night than a lagoon view.
Also, how is the Poly layed out?The main building is the Great Ceremonial House. It has registration, shops, restaurants and the monorail. Longhouses are placed around the property. You can see a map here, Poly property map (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/polynesian.jpg).
Mom is in a wheelchair so I want something that is convenient for her but she would really like the view too.Other than Hawaii, which houses the club level rooms and Tonga which houses the suites, you can request any other longhouse. The resort is open, but not really spread out that much. If you want a lagoon or MK view and need to be close to the GCH, then I think Aotearoa is your best choice. Raratonga is really convenient to the pool as well, but I don't think you can get the view you want from that building.

J.T.Toad
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I would suggest you check out the tiki mans web site, Just Google Tikiman and you will find it.
JT

beksy
08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
:mickey:Thanks so much! I was at a complete loss!