PDA

View Full Version : Captain Cook's for Breakfast

ncrohrs
08-28-2007, 02:32 PM
We are staying at the Poly in Feb 2008 and we plan to utilize captain cook's for some quick breakfasts on days we have big meals planned for lunch.

What kind of breakfast items do they offer? I saw a menu on one website that showed just cold cereals and fruit, but on intercot it lists hot items.

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

Poly Feb 2008

Aggie97
08-28-2007, 02:52 PM
We've had the Tonga Toast (YUM - sourdough bread stuffed w/ bananas, battered & fried, coated in cinnamon-sugar), breakfast sandwich (also good - egg, bacon & cheese on croissant), and Mickey waffle. I think they also had some kind of platter with eggs, meat, etc. Enjoy!! :mickey:

chechas
08-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Breakfast Platter - scrambled eggs, with bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, and biscuit $5.79

Breakfast Sandwich - Scrambled Eggs, bacon, and American Cheese on a jumbo croissant - $5.79

Mickey Waffle topped with strawberry sauce $5.69

Tonga Toast - banana-stuffed sourdough bread, battered, deep-fried and dusted with cinnamon and sugar $4.49

Children's Breakfast Plate - scrambled eggs, bacon and grapes. Comes with choice of 1% Mickey Milk, apple juice or bottled water $3.59

Jared
08-28-2007, 03:40 PM
When we stay at the Polynesian, we have breakfast every morning at Captain Cook's Snack Company but usually stick the cold items. However, the hot items are quick and tasty. Unless you want a quick snack in the parks, this restaurant if your fastest and cheapest option.

ncrohrs
08-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Thank you very much!

I appreciate the menu and prices too. I am sure we will stop here for breakfast a few times. I am excited to try Tonga Toast, sounds wonderful.:mickey:

08-29-2007, 11:47 AM
You don't have to get the whole platters. You can get individual servings. I chose eggs & toast & I purchased a refillable mug & had free hot tea every morning.