PDA

View Full Version : best all inclusive?

jax86
08-28-2007, 02:27 PM
whats the best all inclusive island\resort for a family with 2 young teens? we really just want a really nice beach and a few water sports, and a nice clean hotel. any suggestions would be appreciated:mickey:

Mary Poppins
08-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Haven't done an all inclusive with kids, just without and it was at Sandals in St. Lucia and it was fantastic! It was sooooooo nice to have everything paid for up front, the only additional costs were our excursions and spending $$$$. :marg:

Their family friendly sister resorts, Beaches, is supposed to be just as good. They have resorts in the Bahamas, Jamaica and Turks and Caicos. One day when our kids are a little older we'll be taking them to one of the Beaches resorts :) :papple:

Happy planning!

KimL
09-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Beaches isn't anywhere near as good as Sandals! Stayed at both and Sandals was a 10 and Beaches in the Turks was about a 3 or 4 in my book -- way too much $$$ for nothing. I've stayed at an Iberostar in Mexico and really liked it. The DR has tons of all-incusive resorts to check out. I love all-inclusive resorts - no worries once you get there - but it's worth it to stay at a really nice one!

k_reile
09-12-2007, 04:00 PM
DH and I stayed at the Windjammer Landing Resort in St Lucia on our honeymoon. They have a lot of activities and like 4 or 5 onsite restuarants...we did the all inclusive package...soo nice not having to worry about anything. We loved it and would go back...it was a nice family resort (which we did not know that until we got there...but it was ok...because the kids were all well behaved)

prprincess
09-13-2007, 09:30 AM
I've actually been researching this for my own family. The only ones that I've come across for families that have gotten good reviews are all of the Beaches resorts, and then Club Med Sandpiper in St. Lucie, FL. Good luck!!