PDA

View Full Version : Meeting In Magic Kingdom

Mnchknbrat1982
08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Just thought I would post that Tinksmom02 and my group will be meeting up in the Magic Kingdom on 9/23 where we will be riding Pirates of the Caribbean and the Jungle Cruise together :)

Anyone else going to be there that day to meet up? We're meeting at 9:15 am.

Stan
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Sure, why not? I'll put it on my calendar and hop over there if it works out.

Since I've had "failures to meet up" with other groups and ended up standing around a couple of hours staring intently at strangers :blush: when I could have been enjoying WDW attractions, please post here if you change your meeting place or time. Do you have INTERCOT T-shirts? (I don't yet, but I generally wear "Stan Kelley Photography" sportswear in the parks, available everywhere- right).

MMouse6937
08-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Shoot, we're going to be in the MK that day but probably not till around 1:00ish. If our plans change we'll definately try to make it there. I would love to meet up with some people! :mickey:

Mnchknbrat1982
08-28-2007, 08:44 PM
no don't have an intercot shirt here. Not sure what I will be wearing lol. More than likely croc flip flops, spagetti strap, and shorts lol!

tinksmom02
08-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't have an Intercot shirt, either, but DH, DD and myself will most likely be wearing POTC shirts (NOT matching LOL)...DD and I will have crocs on as well...

dizzyworld
09-07-2007, 05:54 AM
will be there as well so we will try and get there at the same time to meet up.:number1:

Stan
09-21-2007, 09:20 PM
I'll be outside POC at 9:15 AM on Sunday 9/23, wearing a black Tshirt with my Stan Kelley Photography logo (with the rainbow) on the back. I hope this works. I'll probably bother a whole bunch of folks asking them, "Are you Tinksmom02 from INTERCOT? ...or Mnchknbrat1982 or MMouse6937 or dizzyworld?".

tinksmom02
09-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I'll be outside POC at 9:15 AM on Sunday 9/23, wearing a black Tshirt with my Stan Kelley Photography logo (with the rainbow) on the back. I hope this works. I'll probably bother a whole bunch of folks asking them, "Are you Tinksmom02 from INTERCOT? ...or Mnchknbrat1982 or MMouse6937 or dizzyworld?".

:funny: I'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Stan
09-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Well... DW & I were in front of POTC from about 9:10 to 9:45 AM. She waited over by the wheelchair area (she needs a scooter) while I stared intently at all the folks walking into POC. I tried to look like I was looking for someone, but I didn't bother anyone except one couple I saw in POC tshirts... I mumbled something about INTERCOT. Eventually we gave up & went on inside- not the end of the world, just disappointing. WDW is not a place to meet up with strangers unless everyone has everyone else's cell phone #, and calls if anything doesn't go exactly as scheduled. That's how I've always handled my portrait appointments, and I've never had a problem. Disney online groups though... I'm batting near zero. :sob:

If any of you are still around WDW the next couple of days and want to propose another meeting place/time... I'm game to try again. :shrug:

Today wasn't a loss. DW & I never get to WDW that early in the day (generally too tough on her) so it was kind of nice to have such an early start. After POC we did HM and Pooh, then lunch at Cosmic Ray's. Finally we were able to get another BBQ sandwich... last 2 times in Ray's, that section was closed. :( Then the rains came- not good for DW's scooter- so we called it a day. On the way out I took some more "portrait spot" photos for my Magic Kingdom location page (http://flmemories.com/files/locations/Location-MK.html)... already added them this afternoon- see images on rows 3 4 and 5 (so nice to be my own webmaster ;)).

tinksmom02
09-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh, Stan, I'm so sorry we missed you! :( Brandie had called me to let me know she and Alan were running a little behind, so I whisked Jenna off to ride the Magic Carpets, and then POTC before our Intercot meet up (she couldn't wait, and then was too scared to ride it again). We must've just missed you!!

Glad you still enjoyed your day, though!

Stan
09-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Well, I don't know if we'd have found each other if we'd waited longer or not. :confused:

DW and I did have a nice time anyway.

Maybe next time...