PDA

View Full Version : From No ADRs to 4 Good ADRS!!!

mrsHerbie53
08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am so ecstatic after being really bummed!!!
We are going in mid-Oct, so we only have a little more than 50 days. Like a goof that knows better, I let "life" get in the way of making ADRs the second I knew we had a trip (it was after the 180 day window).
I had called yesterday and got ZERO ADRs that I was trying for -- every restaurant was booked all day and all week!! I was in shock and spent the evening kicking myself.

I thought maybe, just maybe I would keep trying for Le Cellier anytime during the week lunch or dinner. Surprise!!! I could have 1 dinner or a couple of lunch times! We decided 8:40 is just way too late to eat, especially on our last night. So I got a lunch ressie. Since that was so good I kept trying the ones I asked for yesterday.
Surprise again!!! I got the other 3. Here is what we have:

Day 1: Breakfast at Crystal Palace!
Day 2: Free Day to eat on a whim in Epcot!
Day 3: Fantasmic package - H & V!
Day 4: Free Day in AK & MK!
Day 5: Lunch at Le Cellier!!
Day 6: Lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe!

I am so excited!!! I was trying to get myself to accept 6 free days to take as they came. But I think I have a decent balance of a few good planned meals and the rest spontaneous.

What do you all think???!!!!

:cool:

mouseketeer mom
08-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I think its perfect! A perfect blend of no plans and fun plans! Good for you! Sounds like a terrific mix of having days without having to work around your meals, and days of wonderful, fun meals to look forward to! Have fun!

Jared
08-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Congratulations on snagging some great meals! Crystal Palace is an excellent buffet, and Le Cellier is supposedly incredible.

Kairi_7378
08-28-2007, 06:38 AM
Congrats on the great meals! I like that you have a few "free" days in between your scheduled meals. There will be lots to eat on a whim in Epcot if you'll be there for the Food and Wine Festival!

mrsHerbie53
08-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Yes, we will be there during Food and Wine. We have never been before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it sounds fun and like we should have plenty of opportunities to "graze" on some food! ;)

tinksmom02
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Congrats on your ADR's! :thumbsup: