PDA

View Full Version : Non Disney Accomadations

disney07
08-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I am a Euro resident who recently moved to the US and i am looking forward to my first DW trip this winter. I was looking at hotels from a group of 5 adults and found this place called Holiday Villas in Kissimmee. I was hoping if any of you ever stayed there since it's get pretty pricey for a group of adults at DW!! Thanks for the help.:mickey:

Are there any moderately prices suites for adults inside DW as well???

gueli
08-27-2007, 09:30 PM
Welcome to intercot...:mickey:

I have not stayed where you mentioned, but please check out the unoffical guide to WDW, it is a very handy resource book, they review many on site and off site locations, but length of stay, what you want to do, how you want to go about rooming (off site it could be reasonably inexpensive to have 2 rooms as opposed to a suite- but again there are so many factors- and what works for you may not work for me..).
Do your research. It will help
:mickey:

crazypoohbear
08-27-2007, 10:20 PM
You could check out all star vacation homes or the family suites at the All Stars.
you could get 2 rooms at a value hotel.
Whatever you decide have a wonderful trip!:mickey:

TammiMcMan
08-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT. You actually have lots of options, but it probably depends on what type of bedding you need (ie every one needs a bed of their own, or couples are sharing). The first place that I would suggest you look at is Magical Journeys. They're Disney travel planning experts who can quickly and easily give you your best options. They're also up to date on all discounts and that can go a long way to making an on site stay affordable.

Definitely worth looking into, www.yourmagicaljourneys.com and it doesn't cost you anything.

disney07
08-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks guys for all the tips.:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Isn't one of the allstars doing a suite that sleeps 6?

ddcrna
08-29-2007, 06:30 AM
We have stayed at Holiday Villas several times, most recently about five years ago, before we bought our timeshare. We have always found them to be clean, well maintained, and well equipped. You can take the Osceola Parkway straight into Disney for a .50 toll. I recommend them highly!!:thumbsup:

disney07
08-30-2007, 08:49 PM
We have stayed at Holiday Villas several times, most recently about five years ago, before we bought our timeshare. We have always found them to be clean, well maintained, and well equipped. You can take the Osceola Parkway straight into Disney for a .50 toll. I recommend them highly!!:thumbsup:
Thanks for that. Most of the reviews i saw for the place were either love or hate with not much in between. It is so much cheaper than a disney resort with tons of room, i think i will book that.