PDA

View Full Version : wasted MNSSHP tickets

satchel01
08-27-2007, 02:52 PM
I bought 2 tickets to MNSSHP valid for 9/14/07 and my trip has been cancelled!! I am sad enough about not going but I don't want these tickets to go to waste. Does anybody have any suggestions for how I can sell these or pass them on?

MMouse6937
08-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to cancel your trip. How sad to have all this planned and not be able to use these tickets. I'm not sure of Disney's policy on selling these possibly on Ebay. I'm not sure if they're attached to your reservation name/#. I'm so sorry for you! :(

vamaggie
08-27-2007, 05:46 PM
have you tried calling WDW and seeing if they will refund the money (or apply it as a credit) and take the tickets back? I believe they are "nontransferrable" but can not be 100% sure.
Good Luck!!

Piglet822
08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Tickets are non-transferrable.

I would call DIsney and explain your circumstances. I have heard of them giving refunds in situations such as this.

mousetrapper
08-27-2007, 07:02 PM
You should try calling WDW. We bought tickets a few years ago and had to change them to another date, and WDW was totally accommodating.

Now, I'm not sure if they'll be like that if you ask for a total refund, but it's worth a try!

Good luck!

buzznwoodysmom
08-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Give them a call and explain your situation. Several years ago DH was in military schooling and didn't get released for Christmas break in time for the begining of our trip. He missed the first two nights and MVMCP. I called a few weeks prior to our trip and explained our situation and was refunded the total cost of his ticket. It is definitely worth a call. Good luck!