PDA

View Full Version : When to Contact Poly Concierge??

DDuck66
08-27-2007, 02:50 PM
We have reservations for May 2008 for the Poly Concierge!!! I have several special requests and was wondering when and how I should contact the concierge CM. I have stayed at the CR Concierge and they contacted me with a letter, but I do not want to wait until it is too late to get my special requests in. Thanks for any help!!!

Dicecatt262
08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I'd say about 7 months out. I contacted them about 7 months before my trip in 9 days...that way I had all my ADRs in, and requests. They answer very quickly. I'd do it by email, it is much more efficient than trying to call them, that can take a while.

TammiMcMan
08-27-2007, 04:32 PM
If your special requests have to do with ADR's, then you should be touching base with them around 190 days out. If you're looking for purchases to be made on your behalf, I usually ask for that service when we get closer to 30 days out. Room requests can be made in the same time frame as those are based simply on availabilty when they're assigned. Plans to celebrate a special occassion depend on a number of things. If it's a small gathering, they'll usually direct you to event planning services and they require extra time.

If you want to get specific on what special requests you are asking for, I might be able to help further.