PDA

View Full Version : Cars characters

PNWmom
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Do the cars characters at MGM come and go like other characters or are they in place all day long?

Eeyore's Pal
08-27-2007, 03:45 PM
They come and go.

Unlike the other characters though, there is no line. Everyone just swarms around them so it can be difficult to get a good picture.

joanna71985
08-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Not anymore. The Cars now have a queue line set-up. They park on Streets of America in front of the San Francisco backdrop, and the queue line is on the left (facing the cars) next to the newspaper boxes. Then you go up one family at a time to see the Cars (first Lightning, then Mater).

Eeyore's Pal
08-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Oh, good. That sounds much better then when I was there in April.

SurferStitch
08-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Not anymore. The Cars now have a queue line set-up. They park on Streets of America in front of the San Francisco backdrop, and the queue line is on the left (facing the cars) next to the newspaper boxes. Then you go up one family at a time to see the Cars (first Lightning, then Mater).

Thank goodness. It's about time. It was an absolute free for all last December. I saw kids getting pushed by adults trying to get their kids to the cars first. It was chaos....literally. :shake:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Thank goodness. It's about time. It was an absolute free for all last December. I saw kids getting pushed by adults trying to get their kids to the cars first. It was chaos....literally. :shake:

:sulley:Glad to hear it!!!!!!! I agree with Surfer Stitch, it was a complete "free" for all. (better pictures this year.) Have fun on your December trip "Surfer Stitch"....:stitch2:

SurferStitch
09-16-2007, 10:47 PM
:sulley:Glad to hear it!!!!!!! I agree with Surfer Stitch, it was a complete "free" for all. (better pictures this year.) Have fun on your December trip "Surfer Stitch"....:stitch2:

Thanks!! We'll have an awesome time....we always do!!! :stitch:

Hope yours is awesome, too!! :sulley:

crltkcagle
09-24-2007, 10:52 AM
it is a good idea except they had about 200 people in line to see the cars! We skipped it this year maybe we will catch them next year.