PDA

View Full Version : "top seven must see"

Laughin' place
08-27-2007, 02:01 PM
I recently saw a very funny parody (irreverent, but also clearly by Disney-lovers) of the Resort TV loop that has been playing since 05 (7 must see's). I want to see the original now -- the one currently playing on Resort TV. As Im not going for another 270 days, can any tell me where I can find it on the web ?
thanks

dolphinmickey9170
08-27-2007, 03:18 PM
You tube has parts and pieces of Stacy but not the entire thing.

How can we see the parody?

McGoofy
08-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I would love to see the parody too. Can you PM a link?

mickey&missy
08-27-2007, 03:34 PM
LOL! I'm sure that its hysterical!

I've seen the Top 7 Must See with Stacy on You Tube and the newer one too. I can't remember the girls names but Stacy was better!

Laughin' place
08-28-2007, 03:27 PM
The parody is by "******" and is on you tube. Hope you enjoy. I can only find bits of Stacy and the current loop, hope someone finds and posts it all. I could use a "fix":(

mickey&missy
08-28-2007, 06:50 PM
try google video. I think I saw it there!

amd780
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM
I've seen the parody, and it's just too funny! :D I wonder if these people have made other videos as well?

rnin02
08-28-2007, 09:42 PM
We managed to find it on TIVO once, I'm not sure how DH did it. He says it was something Tivo did for a while to sell stuff...anyway, we have it saved to our Tivo, but it won't let you copy it to DVD. Sorry, I can't share:( Didn't mean to brag...DH told me it was unavailable as I was typing.

BronxTigger
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Look at the laaaazy people in the laaaazy river...

Spaceship Tigger
08-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Is the 'Top 7 Must Sees' still the same one that was running in '05 (the last time we were there)? You'd think they would have actually updated it by now.

McGoofy
08-29-2007, 09:05 AM
try google video. I think I saw it there!

Yes, there is a 29 minute video with Stacy on there. It is dated 10/12/05.

I'm still not sure where the parody is. The name on a previous post got edited with asteriks! I thought I had found it on You Tube, but it didn't say anything about a lazy river like another post said. This one was about a guy and his sister, and they went to The Land, the Finding Nemo Show, etc. Is this the one?

fielin
08-29-2007, 10:36 AM
I think it is (although I didn't find it really funny, but still enjoyable).

The quote about the lazy river (look at all those lazy people in the lazy river) is actually a REAL quote from the Stacy top 7 must do at WDW !

It's all wham, really !

Tinkerkel
08-29-2007, 10:54 AM
OK, so is Stacey still on the top 7 or is there something new? DD9 will have a fit! She loves the "Stacey Show" & probably has it memorized! Our tv just stayed on that channel for our entire trip last October.

alex61821
08-29-2007, 11:58 AM
i actually switched the tv over to the spanish channel for the top 7 must sees in spanish with a very nice looking girl doing it in spanish for a change of pace. i couldnt understand what she was saying most of the time but it doesnt really matter, you already know what she is talking about.

we also have the top 7 must sees on our tivo on permanent save as well :number1:

Ian
08-29-2007, 01:30 PM
OK, so is Stacey still on the top 7 or is there something new? DD9 will have a fit! She loves the "Stacey Show" & probably has it memorized! Our tv just stayed on that channel for our entire trip last October.Someone seemed to imply that Stacey was gone ... if that's the case, our DD will be devastated!!!

She's the same way ... she loves Stacey. It has to be on the T.V. the entire time we're in our room!! Please say it ain't so!?? Hopefully the poster was just confusing Stacey with Krissa, who was the original hostess!

BronxTigger
08-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Okay...clearing this thread up a bit...

I was in WDW a couple of weeks ago; Stacey was alive and well on Channel 18.

On YouTube, you can search for "top 7 must sees parody" or something similar. Two WDW guests did a spoof of the actual Stacey version, by visiting some of the lesser-known and/or mild rides and getting really excited about them like Stacey does. So the poster who asked about the Nemo ride and the Land saw the same video I saw (which I'm assuming is the same one the OP saw).

BTW....I read somewhere she is going to be in a movie coming out in February. Her full name is Stacey Aswad or something like that. Any info?

rnin02
08-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes, Stacey Aswad. Or Stacy. She does have a movie coming out, Febuary 15th, its called "You, Me, Us Forever". She is also in a show called the 7th Street Theater, its on Saturday nights on one of the religious channels. I know there is only one more show left in the season, I don't know if they will show repeats of it or not. Its an okay show, I still find her annoying, maybe that's leftover from the "top 7" though:)

ETA: Okay, I just checked the 7th Street Theater's website, and if anyone really needs a Stacy fix, they will be showing repeats! Its on TBN, NRB or I-LIFE Network. If you just google it, the website comes up pretty quickly.

dixielandings
08-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Is the 'Top 7 Must Sees' still the same one that was running in '05 (the last time we were there)? You'd think they would have actually updated it by now.

It's still Stacey but they have updated it to include some of the newer attractions, like the 2 Nemo things, etc. You can tell in a couple of scenes that although she's wearing the same outfit, it was filmed at a different time.

Ian
08-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Glad to hear Stacy is alive and well!! :joy:

MickeyandTink
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm still not sure where the parody is. The name on a previous post got edited with asteriks! I thought I had found it on You Tube, but it didn't say anything about a lazy river like another post said. This one was about a guy and his sister, and they went to The Land, the Finding Nemo Show, etc. Is this the one?

That's the one. The guy who did it has a disney website as well, but it's not even in the same ballpark as Intercot. :rocks: However, it is a pretty funny video.

Figment78
08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
I LOVE the top 7 must sees with Stacy! My DH thinks I'm absolutely out of my mind, but every morning (on our trip) when he gets in the shower, I turn it on while I'm getting ready!

My favorite part is when she's talking about the world showcase and she says something like Italy, France, Germany... "yummy yummy yummy yummy...". I quote that ALL the time!

I hope they don't take Stacy away before we get a chance to return!

mickey&missy
08-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Glad to hear Stacy is alive and well!! :joy:

he he! I got Stacy and Krissa backwords, sorry!

wjrhw
08-31-2007, 03:24 PM
I miss Krissa.:confused:

I noticed that Stacey is using some of Krissa's lines word for word now. It just doesn't work for me.