PDA

View Full Version : AAA discount

DNS
08-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Can anyone tell me what percentage AAA discount is on Disney hotel rooms?

spinnerf
08-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I just booked POFQ with AAA and recived 10% off the room rate only, no discount on tickets. You also get a preferred parking pass which is nice if the lot is open. You also get a discount card to save in the store and many restaurants in the marketplace, but you get the same discount with a disney visa I believe.

#1donaldfan
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Just vistitd POR riverside AB in June and rec'd 15% on room only.......not bad.... no discount on tickets, though....

CanadianWDWFan
08-27-2007, 12:58 PM
You also get a preferred parking pass which is nice if the lot is open.
You only get the parking pass if you book directly through AAA. As this was the only time that I got the pass.

I always book with the AAA discount first hoping that better ones come out later.

Eeyore's My Favorite
08-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I booked through WDW reservations using my AAA discount & got the same rate as I would have booking through AAA itself. Then I purchased my tickets through AAA & got a discount on them.

Under 30 days & counting til we see Mickey & friends..........:mickey:

dmallan
08-27-2007, 06:32 PM
There is a 20% AAA discount on value resorts, which brings the rack rate of $82 down to $65.50 per night.:mickey:

DNS
08-28-2007, 12:11 PM
There is a 20% AAA discount on value resorts, which brings the rack rate of $82 down to $65.50 per night.:mickey:

Wow, I didn't realize the hotel made a difference on the amount.

SusanC
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
In general, the discounts are as follows:

Value Season: you can get up to 15% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 20% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.

Regular Season: you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts and the Ft. Wilderness campsites.

Peak Season and Summer Season: you can usually get up to 10% off at the Disney Deluxe and Disney Vacation Club resorts, or 15% off at the Value and Moderate resorts.

AAAdiscounts don't usually apply during Holiday Season (around Christmas) at the Value and Moderate resorts.

DonaldDuck1117
08-28-2007, 02:27 PM
If I book through Disney using their Magic Your Way package can I still receive a AAA discount on my room?

Eeyore's Pal
08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
If I book through Disney using their Magic Your Way package can I still receive a AAA discount on my room?

I'm afraid not. You have to choose whether you want a room only discount or a package. You cannot combine the two options.

CanadianWDWFan
08-28-2007, 02:49 PM
You can get only the room discount while booking through any travel agent.

You can only get AAA discounted packages booking through an AAA travel agent.

As for multi discounts, it just can't be done. You can only use one discount at a time. Bummer I know!

DNS
08-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks for your help!