PDA

View Full Version : Bus between DtD & Blizzard Beach

tinkergal
08-27-2007, 10:52 AM
I'll want to go from DtD to Winter Summerland so I know I'll need to get on a Blizzard Beach bus. Is there a bus directly from DtD or will I need to go to a resort to catch a Blizzard Beach bus?

:thanks:

spinnerf
08-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Im pretty sure you have to go back to a resort and go from there.

DDuck66
08-27-2007, 11:03 AM
I know that the bus from the CBR also stops at BB. Catch one of those buses and ask if he stops at the BB before going back to the resort or after. Worse case, you might have to ride all the way to the resort and then back to BB.

Piglet822
08-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I don't think the CBR buses go to BB. Perhaps you were thinking of Coronado Springs? It's almost directly across the street from BB.

I'm pretty sure the Animal Kingdom buses stop at BB first.

Mickey Loves Golf
08-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I'll want to go from DtD to Winter Summerland so I know I'll need to get on a Blizzard Beach bus. Is there a bus directly from DtD or will I need to go to a resort to catch a Blizzard Beach bus?

:thanks:

To get to WSG from DD, you have to go to any resort and transfer to an Animal Kingdom/Blizzard Beach bus. I would suggest going to Coronado Springs from DD - LZ #5 - ( make sure you don't pick up the AKL bus at #5 - they share LZ's) and transfer to an AK/BB bus. You can also pick up the Epcot bus at Coronado after 11am. Epcot will run through BB from Coronado from 11am-11pm. If you plan on staying late at WSG (it closes at 11pm) you can pick the Epcot bus up at LZ #2 at BB and then transfer to your resort from Epcot.

Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you :)

Piglet822
08-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Thanks, Brad :thumbsup: I was hoping you'd help us out on this one ;)

BTW, for anyone that doesn't know, LZ is referring to Load Zone. That's Disney bus driver lingo for bus stop!!

Mickey Loves Golf
08-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Thanks, Brad :thumbsup: I was hoping you'd help us out on this one ;)

BTW, for anyone that doesn't know, LZ is referring to Load Zone. That's Disney bus driver lingo for bus stop!!

SORRY...lol wasn't thinking about the LZ thing :thumbsup:

I'm always glad to help out :D