View Full Version : Buffet Suggestions?

Cozfamilyof6
08-27-2007, 08:06 AM
We have some ADR's ready for our trip in October:

Cafe May Cafe Dinner
O'Hana Breakfast w/ Lilo and Stitch
1900 Park Fare Dinner w/ Cinderella
Princess Breakfast at Akershus

Does anyone have any suggestions for buffets? They seems to work best for my kids. No waiting to order and they can eat as much as they want of what they are in the mood for. Plus we just love the desserts.:cloud9:

grumpyguy
08-27-2007, 08:49 AM
definetly check out the crystal palace at mk.
there is one at the studios too,i can't remember the name,but last year i really don't like brocolli and it was in the alfredo they were serving.i asked a cast member if i could get a small serving without the brocolli.about two minutes later a chef came out from the kitchen with a huge bowl of alfredo with a big chocolate mickey on top..it was disney magic.
we used a lot of our adr's on buffets last year too.worked out good.tons of choices.
have fun:mickey:

Madame Leona
08-27-2007, 08:52 AM
For buffets, I like Chef Mickey's for breakfast and DH likes Hollywood and VIne for dinner. The bonus with Hollywood and Vine is that you can do the Fantasmic Dinner package. I love Fantasmic but hating waiting in line for a show I've already seen several times.

wdwfansince75
08-27-2007, 09:25 AM
And again some nostalgia....
Back in the day....
We miss the Concourse Buffeteria and Sunday brunch at Top of the World at contemporary...

But always enjoy Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fair...for breakfast or dinner....

DW isn't thrilled by Crystal Palace, but it is a favorite for DS#1 and family...

And we all enjoyed Breakfastasaurus the last several trips....Hope the Safari Breakfast uses the same menu....will be trying it as well.

Dd Christmas Dinner at Hollywood and Vine...and did Fantasmic dinner there....Everyone, including pickiest eaters (DGS#1, DGD#2, and ex GF of DS#2) found something to eat.

We also enjoy a trip to Trails End from time to time....did Birthday for DGS#2 on last trip....all enjoyed....all ate well.

We also have enjoyed breakfast and dinner buffets at SoG...and it is open to everyone, not just guests for SoG....Not same quality as Disney Buffets, but best buy for the dollar on site.

08-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Crystal Palace is a must for us every visit. We've eaten breakfast & dinner there. Great food & service. We went to the Biergarten for the first time on our last visit. This is also now on our list to do every visit. Great atmosphere & we loved the food & service. It was fun watching everyone getting up and dancing.

prttynpnk
08-27-2007, 10:09 AM
We love Boma- breakfast or Dinner. Cape May is becoming a regular too- I like your choices.

ThanxForNoticin
08-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Definitely Boma, Chef Mickey's, and/or CP. Dinner at Boma has the added bonus of your kids seeing the animals before or after dinner. Enjoy.

#1donaldfan
08-27-2007, 12:39 PM
best Breakfast buffet we've ever done was Donalds Breakfastsaurus.....but, I think it's due to close very soon, if not already......CP was very good also......

luvdiznee
08-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Another vote for Boma and CP. H&V is good too. :mickey: