PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Request

disney
08-27-2007, 01:23 AM
:party:My DH and I have stayed at many Disney owned resorts and have made requests and have received many of them. Question for the non Disney owned resort, the Dolphin Resort, is can requests be made also? It's our 40th wedding annv. and we have a room reserved and was wondering if I could request the same type of room but with a balconey but without extra charge. It's just that we got a good rate on the room and I know that there is no way were going to be able to afford something like that again. Thanks for any answers.:cloud9:

DisneyDudet
08-27-2007, 10:57 AM
You can try, but requesting an upgrade is tricky business. If you request it beforehand, there's a chance they may book you in that room and charge you more. I would suggest that, when you get there, that you say, "Is there any rooms with a balcony available?" Then you can find out about if it will cost you more or not.

Last time, we booked the teacher rate, and were upgraded to a balcony room. Upgrades don't always happen, but getting the Starwood Preferred Guest program may increase your chances.

Requesting a certain location or floor can be easily done beforehand, but requesting an upgrade for free, that is tricky.

disney
08-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Thanks, I'll do that.:thumbsup: