PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry Store?

jrpersinger
08-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Heres a random question for ya....

DH and I were talking, and I know WDW has jewelry stores, but he asked if they had any "jewelry" stores. Like where you could go buy wedding rings and such, you know, the really expensive stuff. I told him I had no idea and never thought of it. But it would make sense if they did, since so many people probably do get engaged there and some could be last minute kind of thing.

So is there such a jewelry store in WDW?

J9
08-26-2007, 11:26 PM
I've never looked for engagement rings, but there are a few stores that come to mind that MIGHT have what you're looking for.

1) Arribas Brothers in Downtown Disney
2) Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom on Main Street

kakn7294
08-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Although it would be an unconventional engagement ring, the huge shop in the Japan Pavilion of Epcot has a small room with beautifully mounted and strung natural pearls, many with diamonds. I never knew this room existed until this recent trip. I don't recall the other stores mentioned having jewelry that one would consider typical of an engagement ring.

Aggie97
08-28-2007, 10:20 PM
I don't know about engagement rings, but they do sell some more expensive jewelry at the World of Disney in Downtown Disney in the glass cases at the back of the store. They also have a smaller selection at some resort shops - GF and Polynesian were the ones I looked at in Dec.

Happy shopping!!!