PDA

View Full Version : Best Prime Rib?? Le Cellier. Help!

DianDenece
08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi All,
I'm new to the boards. Please Help, I was planning to get the prime rib at Le Cellier, but after hearing everyone say how good the filet mignon is I'm thinking I should get that instead. But my problem is that I REALLY want prime rib (A few years ago I moved to Tulsa and they don't have a decent prime rib in this city), so does anyone know where the best prime rib is. Is it good at Le Cellier or should I go for the filet?
Thanks so much. I'll be at Pop Century Dec.10-17. Soooo excied I can't sleep. Does this pass? LOL :cloud9:
Thanks

ibrowse17
08-26-2007, 09:44 PM
I found the prime rib at Chef Mickey's to be excellent. You might want to try that as well as the filet. Welcome to our family:thumbsup:

Dawneeeey
08-26-2007, 09:59 PM
My hubby always gets the prime rib at Le Cellier, and LOVES it.

:D

Here we go again...
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
OMG, you are going at the best time of the year!!!!
We go to LeCellier every trip, we love the steaks there. My DH and I always get the fillet... my DD always gets the prime rib. We also always argue over who had the best meal. :D

Get what you really what... if you do not, you will wish you had eaten the prime rib no matter how good the fillet is.

JPL
08-26-2007, 10:26 PM
My Favorite Prime Rib is at Boma :tasty: :eat:

Tink's Mom
08-27-2007, 05:47 AM
One of the best prime ribs I have ever had was at Le Cellier. Promise! It was herb crusted which made it very flavorful, and it was also very tender. If you do decide to have it, I hope that your experience was as good as mine.

MinnieMommie
08-27-2007, 06:08 AM
The Prime rib at LC is good (Filet mignon better). I prefer the prime rib at Kona. Other good places for prime rib and beef: Grand Floridian Cafe, Coucourse, Yatchmans, Shula.

:welcome: To Intercot!!

:mickey:

DianDenece
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks for all the help. Since so many good things said about the prime rib, I think I'll go for it. I'll be getting steaks at other restaurants anyway, or maybe prime rib there too??
WOW. I have a feeling I'm going to gain 50 lbs this trip. I just added the dining plan to my package and planning the food has been so much fun. I think we will save money and eat better than without it. (I tend to pick the cheapest thing on the menu) Now I can pick whatever I want instead of just cheap. I'm so excited. The last time I was there was Jan.1995, so theres lots of new stuff.
I love these boards. They have helped so much. Thanks all
Dian :cloud9: