PDA

View Full Version : Vacation plans for Nov trip

NLODisney
08-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Karen from MJ has booked us at AKL concierge for Nov. 2-5 yeah!!!! We arrive late on the 1st and will stay at PC then move over to AKL. We have the dining plan and will get MNSSHP for the 2 which is from 7 - midnight. The planner from the concierge booked O'Hannas for 5pm dinner on the 2 and then we could go to MK for the party. On the third he booked LeCellier for 2pm lunch as dinner wasn't available. We prefer dinner but lunch should be ok maybe. For our third dinner we are up in the air but the planner suggested Boma. I'm not sure that would be our best choice so we will take suggestions for that. So I guess on the 2 we will do MGM and then head to Poly for dinner and then go to MK. Sat the third would be EPCOT and then maybe DTD in the evening and then Sun start at MK there are EMH here in the evening so we could start somewhere else and go there later but I like to do MK first thing in the morning I always feel like we get alot done then. So that would leave Mon to do AK we will have until around 2 in a park and then we would need to head back to AKL for DME which I think will be scheduled for around a 245 pick-up because we have a 545 flight. We may end up spending more time at the AKL relaxing and less time in the parks depending on how we feel. There is me, my sister and 15 year old nephew going. I like to be more go with the flow but with the dining plan I realize that we have to have plans and reservations. What will the crowds and weather be like this time of year. Any ideas or tips? I welcome them all.

Beast_fanatic
08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
I have not dined at Boma for dinner before, but most reports have been positive. You might ask for some suggestions on your final dining ressie over in the Dining forum.

As far as weather at that time, it can be a bit variable. On our trip at that time a couple of years ago, the weather was cooler at the start of the trip and then warmed up later on, but was pleasant other than being a bit cool a couple of evenings. We did have rain one afternoon/evening, but other than that it was dry.

Crowds weren't too bad at that time of year, although weekends were definitely more crowded.

teamblackwell
08-27-2007, 03:14 AM
If you want lots of responses, make your questions about 1/3 as long.

mousetrapper
08-28-2007, 01:59 PM
aww, IMHO I like to get a lot of detail in the questions! :thumbsup:

As for Boma, we love it. I was a little worried the food may be too exotic when we first tried it out because our DDs were 8 and 5 years old at the time. But it's become one of their favorite restaurants and one of our "must dos" every time we go to WDW.

The food and atmosphere is fantastic! There are enough food choices because it's an extensive buffet so there's something for everyone.

ENJOY!

mousetrapper
08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm a dork...I meant to say "The food and atmosphere ARE fantastic!"

I have to spend more time previewing my posts...

:blush: