PDA

View Full Version : Heroes season 1 on sale 8/28

missbunny
08-26-2007, 08:19 PM
I am so excited! I just love Heroes. I can't wait to watch the entire season all over again. I am looking forward to all the extras.
Season 2 can't start soon enough for me. I am dying to know what happened to Hiro, Peter, and Nathan.
This waiting is almost as bad as my Disney trip countdown. ;)

chrisb26
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
I know I'm so excited its coming out! I was very glad to hear this. I can't wait to watch the season. I came in half way through the season and I was able to watch the rest of the season on the nbc site but I'll be glad to finally be able to watch it on the big TV! I am also excited about the special features I heard that there was a 70 min. unaired pilot can't wait to see that.

I also am waiting for the Heroes season 2 premiere cant wait!

ChipnDaleGal
08-27-2007, 05:22 AM
We are excited about this release in our household too. :thumbsup:

GothMickey
08-27-2007, 09:04 AM
I am waiting for the DVDs to come in the mail.

ChipnDaleGal
08-30-2007, 12:55 PM
We got ours yesterday. We hope to watch the extras this long weekend. :yay:

chrisb26
08-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I got it on Tuesday and it was intresting to think how the show might have turned out had they kept the original pilot. I can also see why they changed it. I think I'll watch the unaired pilot again with commentary to see them say why they changed it.

DizneyFreak2002
09-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I got my DVDs... Started watching them this weekend... I cannot tell you how much I love this show... Looking forward to the new season as well as the spin-off, HEROES: ORIGINS... which, by the way, Kevin Smith is directing the first episode...

WDWfanatic742
09-03-2007, 06:27 PM
I can see why they cut out some of the stuff in the unaired version. It would have made the entire season change completely. Some of the deleted scenes are pretty good as well.

missbunny
09-03-2007, 08:22 PM
I really loved the scene where Matt comes home and hears "I am really gonna <snip> you good" and runs upstairs to see the plumber. :blush: I laughed until I had tears. It really brought home another meaning to full service. LOL
DH and I were wondering if anyone knew of any Easter eggs in the DVDs. We thought there might be.

Dracula766
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
I didn't see any of the show when it aired. I heard alot of good things and being a comic book fan I figured I'd check it out.

long story short...

I watched all 23 episodes over the weekend. My girlfriend was kinda mad at me that I watched the last 6 episodes without her, but she'll get over it. :D