PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast

AlyceMarie03
08-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Can anyone name me a few Good Breakfast Places to eat at WDW? Doesn't matter what park or Resort:0)

TIA!

luvdiznee
08-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Lots to choose from: At MK Crystal Palace is a good character buffet. At AK Donald's another character one. Of course Chef Mickeys at Contemporary. Ohana another character buffet at the Poly. Also Kona at the Poly, non character. Those are only a few. Not sure what type you would be looking for. Have fun planning. I'm sure others will be around with many more suggestions. :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 06:29 PM
I will start with my favorites:

MK has Crystal Palace..... The breakfast is a Winnie the Pooh character breakfast, buffett style... Very good and a must do for me on every trip....

Animal Kingdom: Donald's Restaurantosaurus Character Breakfast... Characters such as Donald, Goofy and Mikcey appear.... Buffett style, very good.... However, this breakfast is closing, just don't remember when....

Ohana at Polynesian Resort: Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and I think Pluto or Chip N Dale appear... This breakfast is family style... They continue to bring out as much as you can eat....And eat you will.. The food is superb...

Kona Cafe in Polynesian: No characters but a fantastic breakfast.... If you go here, order the Tonga Toast... You'll love it....

There are really the only places I tend to go for breakfast... I once ate at Cape May Cafe, and I did enjoy it.... I also attended one of the Princess Breakfasts in Norway, and I enjoyed that one too....

dmallan
08-26-2007, 06:37 PM
We are going to try the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare when we go in January. It's a character breakfast as well, and the buffet sounds great.
You can check out the breakfast menus on the info central tab. Go down to Dining and click on menus. This will give you a good idea of what's offered at the various restaurants.

Seasonscraps
08-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Boatrights has a really nice breakfast - the french toast is outstanding. Plus the service is fast and the prices are comprable to breakfast served at the food court.

pooh0601
08-26-2007, 07:30 PM
MY favorite is Chef Mickey's because of the atmosphere and wide selection of food.

Cape May supposedly has a real nice character breakfast as well.

I wouldn't recommend 1900 Park Fare until they are back in their original location. The "pre-plated" breakfast they currently have in their temp. location is not the same as their normal one.

Keep in mind you will pay for a character breakfast so that's something to think about if it's important or not to you.

tink'72
08-26-2007, 07:32 PM
There are quit a few good places:

MK - Crystal Palace , very good character breakfast.

Contemporary - Chef Mickeys , one of our absolute favorites. NEVER miss it!

Beach Club - Has a nice character breakfast with the characters from Alice in Wonderland.

AKL - Boma, have never had breakfast there but I heard it's really good.

Polynesion - O'hana - Has a character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch.

Nicki'sMom
08-26-2007, 10:50 PM
We ate at Cape May Cafe and had a wonderful breakfast. It had everything you could want for breakfast and more. The only reason we are not going back this year is because we will be staying at WL and we are just a boatride away from Chef Mickeys.

LoriMistress
08-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Okay, I'll list some CM (character meals). In MK I would suggest Crystal Palace. It's a nice breakfast buffet with Winnie the Pooh characters. Their breakfasts are wonderful. Or you can try CRT (Cinderella's Royal Table.) It's the most difficult CM breakfast to book, and it's the most priciest. In fact, you have to pay for meals in advance. But, from what I've heard they have some good food, plus you interact with the Princesses, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, etc.

As for other resort meals, to be quite honest, I never ate at any other place for breakfast.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-26-2007, 11:42 PM
I would definitely say try Donald's Breakfast Restaurantasaurus at Animal Kingdom. It's really good characters and a great buffet. Plus, this is it's last year.

Jared
08-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge serves my favorite breakfast in Walt Disney World. The best way to start an incredible day is to down a glass of Frunch and devour delicious food from a perfect buffet.

If you are looking for a traditional table service restaurant, try Kona Cafe at the Polynesian.

AlyceMarie03
08-27-2007, 01:22 AM
Thanks for ALL of the Recommendations! We decided for sure that we will do Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace (I wanna meet Pooh Bear!!!) and O'Hanas. We're looking into Donald's Restaurantosaurus Character Breakfast also.

I can't wait! 29 More days!:mickey:

brownie
08-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Our favorite place is the Cape May Cafe character breakfast as the Beach Club. We really enjoy having breakfast there.

Madame Leona
08-27-2007, 08:56 AM
My favorites would have to be:

Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary
'Ohana in the Poly
Kona Cafe in the Poly (mmmm Tonga Toast)
and of course any place that sells cinnamon rolls and fruit in the parks

T-Belle
08-27-2007, 09:02 AM
For us it's hands down...Kona Cafe. It's become tradition to have breakfast here our first morning to "kick off" our vacation. MMmmm tonga toast!!!

prttynpnk
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=Disney_nut;1399520]Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge serves my favorite breakfast in Walt Disney World. The best way to start an incredible day is to down a glass of Frunch and devour delicious food from a perfect buffet.

QUOTE]

We second this! Boma is fabulous. Now my sweetie makes the quinoa cereal at home as a treat for us....

SurferStitch
08-27-2007, 10:41 AM
Our very favorite breakfast spot is the Grand Flo Cafe. The food and atmosphere are wonderful. I can't wait to go back in December.

We also love:

'Ohana (Good food, and STITCH!!! :stitch2:)
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Kona

#1donaldfan
08-27-2007, 12:49 PM
POR Riverside's Boatwrights is without a doubt the best table service breakfast we've done to date.....the sweetpotato pancakes.....man, I want to be there right now........for a character breakfast, if it's still open, is Donald's breakfastsaurus at AK........it's very, very good.....

disney
08-28-2007, 01:26 AM
:number1:I would have to say Boatrites I think that is the way to spell it, at Riverside. Not to expencive but great food. And it also goes for dinner.:thumbsup: