PDA

View Full Version : Disney Channel Celebs in Parks?

ILoveDisney818
08-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Like most teenage girls, I am completely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. I noticed that they're playing a show in Georgia on 9/1, and then have a huge break in their touring schedule. Anyone know if they will be in the parks? And also, is there any other way to find out when any other Disney Channel stars will be in the parks next week? Any input anyone could offer would really make my day !! :mickey:

TOT Girl
08-31-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm obsessed with them too! I went to 2 concerts this summer and got to meet them! :heart: Talk about gorgeous! Anyway, I know they go to the parks A LOT! But in September, they are filming a new DCOM called Camp Rock! It's a musical and will be out sometime next year! I'm so excited!

murphy1
09-01-2007, 08:24 AM
My dd's love them too, but they are 8 and 5! I like the boys too. They have some good music, I love how they wear suits sometimes, very Beatles-like. I didn't know they were coming to GA, don't tell my kids!

Shari

DisneyFreak23
09-01-2007, 10:18 AM
i dont know how you find out, but last night i had a dream i met Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in the MK

( i also :heart: jonas brothers)

LauraleeH
09-02-2007, 12:54 AM
I've been searching for months but I have no idea. I guess it's one of those deals where you don't know that someone will be there until you're actually in the park!