PDA

View Full Version : Flip flops in the parks?

tink03
08-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Just another simple question are you allowed to go on the rides in your flip flops or is it strictly closed shoes only?:confused:

sleepingbooty
08-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes, you can wear flip flops on rides. You'll see tons of people throughout the parks wearing flip flops - although I can't imagine their feet are feeling too good by the end of the day!

Kairi_7378
08-26-2007, 01:55 PM
They ask you to take off your flip flops when you ride Soarin' but I didn't notice that anywhere else.

kakn7294
08-26-2007, 04:24 PM
They ask you to take off your flip flops when you ride Soarin' but I didn't notice that anywhere else.
I leave mine on for Soarin' too but you are taking a chance of losing them if they happen to fall off. I wear flip-flops at WDW and my feet never feel any worse than at the end of the day than when I have worn sneakers. It's all on what you are comfortable in. Make sure that any pair of shoes that you wear is broken-in and comfortable and that you take more than 1 pair of shoes in the event that you do have problems. Recently a pair of well-worn fav shoes gave me a blister after only 1 hr.

angedeaile
08-26-2007, 10:36 PM
I went on most of the attractions with flip flops. If I wasn't wearing flip flops, i was wearing my mary jane crocs.

I didn't have any problems with wearing them on attractions. I rode most of the coasters with them as well. I didn't go on Soarin', but I can see why they would ask you to take them off.

Isn't that the only attraction where your feet dangle?

Manda
08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
I wore flip-flops my entire trip last time and I only remember slipping them off on Soarin'.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-27-2007, 09:32 AM
I think the only attraction I've taken my shoes off on was on Kali. Now they don't let you do that.
You are going to see ALL kinds of shoes in the parks. I especially love the really high heels.