PDA

View Full Version : What are the products?

TheMartellFamily
08-26-2007, 12:49 PM
I heard there was a change of products such as soap and shampoo at the resorts. We will be staying at POP and was wondering what there is now. Thanks for your help.

dolphinmickey9170
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
We were there just two weeks ago and got "H20 Aquatics" shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. You also receive facial and body soap. I was afraid that the soap would dry my skin, as most bar soap does, but not this stuff. It was great.

CanadianWDWFan
08-26-2007, 02:27 PM
It sure is nicer stuff, but I miss the Mickey boxes.:(

DisneyDudet
08-26-2007, 05:25 PM
The line is H2O+. They have used the line on DCL for some time now. They have created packaging for the cruise line and WDW, so you aren't getting just some random looking bottle. There still is a Mickey flare to them!

I have a few of the products I've bought online I use. They are very nice, and they sell them at Nordstrom's and Ulta.

Tinkerfreak
08-27-2007, 07:27 AM
We were there just two weeks ago and got "H20 Aquatics" shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. You also receive facial and body soap. I was afraid that the soap would dry my skin, as most bar soap does, but not this stuff. It was great.

When we stayed at the AKL in April we also received body lotion and aftersun care gel. The suncare gel was a first for us, never received it before. Housekeeping kept leaving us so many bottles every day we have an entire drawer full. I do miss the old packages but I also have a drawer full of those also so I will live.