PDA

View Full Version : Piano guy at POFQ&R

brewcrew26
08-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I vaguely remember there being a piano guy named Bob Jackson who would perform nightly at either POFQ or POR.

I wanted to take my fiance to see him one night of our stay and wanted to know if he was still around. I remember being a teenager and thinking this guy is a blast. Maybe I was a nerd back then or something, but I kinda wanted to see him now that I'm an adult... :mickey:

GAN
08-25-2007, 10:05 PM
Gotta believe he's still there. He puts on a great show -fun for all ages.

pogo
08-25-2007, 10:20 PM
We stayed at POFQ in April and they had a guy by the name of Elliot Dyson at Scat Cats. He sang and played keyboard and sax. He was very entertaining. :thumbsup:

We enjoyed his show with a cocktail after we returned from the parks. :marg:

I think he only plays on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings until 11:00 PM. Be sure to check it out when you get there. :D

eeyoremom
08-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Piano Bob was still there last winter. We love him. If you do a search for yehaabob you will find his website. His schedule is usually on there for the following month. He does other places the POR in the Orlando area. Don't miss him-he's a real treat. Have fun.

kakn7294
08-26-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't know if it's the same guy, but there is definately a performer at POFQ. He was there on at least 2 occasions just last week and is quite entertaining.

brewcrew26
08-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Piano Bob was still there last winter. We love him. If you do a search for yehaabob you will find his website. His schedule is usually on there for the following month. He does other places the POR in the Orlando area. Don't miss him-he's a real treat. Have fun.

That's so great that he has a website that you can post pictures on. I didn't realize he performed at so many places.

Thanks so much!! I can't wait to hear his show again.

Piglet822
08-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Bob is still there - we saw him several months ago. His show is excellent!!

Here's a link to his website, you can find his schedule on there as well.

Bob Jackson (http://www.yehaabob.com/Page2.html)

lindique
08-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Just to clarify, Bob Jackson (Piano Bob) plays at Riverside, not POFQ. And, his show is fun for the whole family!