PDA

View Full Version : Split Package

tpelias
08-25-2007, 06:41 PM
I am trying to plan a vacation starting on Dec. 31st and leaving on Jan. 5th. We are getting quoted for the holiday rate through our entire stay (WL). I understand this is the 07 policy, but starting on our 2nd day (Jan 1st,08) Disney is changing this policy. I have asked our agent to book it as a split package- Dec. 31st & Jan 1 -4th, but Disney won't do one night for Dec. 31st. My point is we are staying for five days, it is not like we are looking for just one night on a prime night. Also, I am just asking to be treated like Disney is treating 08 packages anway. Any help?

vamaggie
08-25-2007, 08:13 PM
If I were you, I would contact Magical Journeys and have them help you. It was my understanding that as of sometime in the recent past, all reservations for 08 were going to the per night pricing. Magical Journeys are Disney experts and if there is anyway to work it out, they will know how. They are intercot sponsors (click the link up to the left)

Oh and :welcome:

tpelias
08-26-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm trying not to use Magical Journeys since I am still using our travel agent. Our problem with the 08 per date pricing is that our first night is the last day of 07.

Tink1
08-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Since your package begins in 2007, you still have to play by the 2007 rules.

You wont get the date specific pricing without doing a room only and then starting the package portion the next day.

Sorry!

Nanc