PDA

View Full Version : Adult Costumes?

Joy2theworld
08-25-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm wondering if anyone might know if they have any adult costumes in the parks or at DTD? Last year when we were there in early Sept., I couldn't find any. However, I was hoping this year might be different.

LoriMistress
08-25-2007, 08:45 PM
If they didn't have them last year, then I would have to say it's going to be a no again. I would suggest going to Disney (http://disney.go.com/index) and check out their costumes. I believe there is still a sale on costumes. I would purchase now before the sales end. Because costumes will not be on sale until after Halloween.

EmisDisneyMom
08-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Don't forget to check Ebay.

Joy2theworld
08-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks ladies. I was just hoping to find something different as the Disney store online hasn't changed their selection of adult costumes for a few years now except for the Pirates of the Caribbean costumes. They used to sell adult costumes in a shop in MGM near the Backlot, but I haven't seen those in the last five years or so. I guess I was hoping with the popularity of the Pirates and Princesses and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party going up that there would be more options.