PDA

View Full Version : Olivia's?

ILoveDisney818
08-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi, I'm leaving in four days and I'm starting to rethink my Olivia's reservation. Has anyone dined there and had a good/bad experience? Any input would be greatly appreciated ! :mickey:

wdwnomad
08-25-2007, 10:07 PM
I ate there last year. Food was pretty good but nothing really stood out. Everyone I was with enjoyed it. The place was small and not really packed. The atmosphere was actually really laid back, which come to think of it, was pretty nice especially when at Disney things seem to happen a mile a minute. The only draw back I thought was getting there and leaving. To get there you have to either get the bus from a park or the boat from Downtown Disney. To leave you do the same in reverse. Going there was fine because we were already at the Magic Kingdom. However, when leaving, we took the boat to Downtown Disney. The bus service there to Pop or any other resort isn't that great. With kids it can be difficult at times to say the least. Of course, if you are staying at OKW, have your own car or traveling with only adults none of this might be a problem.

Natazu
08-26-2007, 05:08 AM
We love the place. Great food and service. It's a quiet, simple place and it's easy to get into - a real Disney Dining unsung hero.

glenpreece
08-26-2007, 02:08 PM
We also ate here last year and it was good. It was quiet and comfy. Our server was so attentive and nice. The food was delicious and plentiful I didn't find it oo bad to get there. We just went to a park and then headed over . Then we took the boat over to DTD.