PDA

View Full Version : Entrance into MNSSHP ?

McGoofy
08-25-2007, 12:55 PM
I have been to MNSSHP twice before, but my family has annual passes, so this has never been an issue for us. This year on 10/31, we are going with 10 other people. Nobody else has AP's. The rest of the group will not be using a park ticket that day since we have the MNSSHP tickets. I know the Halloween festivities do not start until 7:00pm, but how early will they let us in the park with only the MNSSHP tickets?

:pumpkin::blackcat::mpumpkin::bat:

Figment!
08-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Event Hard Tickets become valid at 4:00 pm the day of.

From Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp)
Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests already inside the Theme Park who have purchased admission for the "hard ticket event" for that day may return to the Main Entrance to have their hard ticket event admission swiped.

McGoofy
08-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Event Hard Tickets become valid at 4:00 pm the day of.

From Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp)

Thanks Jason!

What about if you are not already inside the park? That specifically says "guests already inside the park..." I'm trying to figure out what time our party can show up with only our MNSSHP tickets and still get into the park.

medic9016
08-25-2007, 03:41 PM
It is still 4:00 if you are not in MK.

Red Randal
08-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Sweet, I actually didn't know that. I'm in a similar situation and that makes planning my afternoon and night a lot easier. :thumbsup:

Figment!
08-26-2007, 01:11 PM
What about if you are not already inside the park? That specifically says "guests already inside the park..." I'm trying to figure out what time our party can show up with only our MNSSHP tickets and still get into the park.

Same time, if you are outside of the park you can use your ticket to enter the park and get your wristband at the gate at 4:00 pm as well.

The announcement was written specifically toward day Guests already in the park, but the main message is that the tickets become valid at 4:00 pm. Accordingly, once one's ticket is valid they may enter the appropriate park.